- Maximum damage range: 7 - 17.
- Damage type: Slashing damage or piercing damage1.
- Attack interval: 1.33 seconds2.
- Time taken to perform an attack: 0.75 second.
- Base: Unsalvageable inherent (from Factions) or salvageable inscription (Nightfall or Eye of the North).
- Modifiers: Dagger Tang (name prefix) and Dagger Handle (suffix).
As with any other two-handed weapon, you can't wield a dagger and a focus or shield at the same time. All daggers have an inherent 2% chance of double strike that stacks with any chance granted by the Dagger Mastery attribute, so at 16 Dagger Mastery a pair of daggers have an average attack interval of 0.99 seconds.
 Dagger models
Note: This is a list of all the different appearances a pair of daggers may have. It is completely independent of its stats and modifiers; for example Dirks will be as effective as Zodiac Daggers if they share the same inscription and modifiers.
- Daggers are not available as a drop.
- Fox's Promise, Locust's Fury, Sharpen Daggers, and Way of the Assassin are the only non-dagger attack skills that require daggers.
- Way of the Master is the only skill that requires a non-dagger weapon.
- Inventory icons of daggers usually show two daggers, except for Prophecies endgame, Bonus Mission Pack and some Eye of the North daggers, which only show one dagger.
- Xun Rao's Quill is described as a Parrying Dagger; however, for all practical purposes, it functions like a shield.