From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Destroyer Shortbow)
|Campaign(s)||Eye Of The North|
|Damage type(s)||Piercing damage|
|PvP reward class|| Exotic|
The Destroyer Bow is part of the Destroyer weapons set, one of three weapons sets that can be displayed in the Hall of Monuments. The bow's skin resembles the cracked-lava appearance of the Destroyers.
- Piercing Dmg 15-28 (Requires 9 Marksmanship)
- Inscription: "Strength and Honor"
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
This item cannot be dyed.
- There are 5 types of Destroyer Bows: flatbow, hornbow, longbow, recurve bow, and shortbow.
- The name of the bow will be "Destroyer <type>" (i.e. Destroyer Flatbow, Destroyer Recurve Bow)
- The lava coursing through the bow is animated.
- Although the bow cannot be salvaged for crafting materials, it can be broken when salvaging weapon modifiers.
- The bows have clipping issues with Female Sterling Leggings.
- This item's Strength and Honor inscription can be removed (using an appropriate salvage kit) or replaced.
|Axe • Bow • Daggers • Focus • Maul • Scepter • Scythe • Shield • Spear • Staff • Sword|