From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Brauer Academy|
Saint Anjeka's Shrine
The Eternal Grove
The part of the Echovald Forest known as the Drazach Thicket is different from most of the forest. There's little tree canopy overhead as this area consists of smaller trees and much shrubbery.
 Getting there
- Brauer Academy (east; 2 exits)
- The Eternal Grove (south, but only if all members of the party have completed the Defenders of the Forest)
- Saint Anjeka's Shrine (northwest)
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- At the northern exit into Brauer Academy (if under Luxon control).
- At the exit into Saint Anjeka's Shrine (if under Luxon control).
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Center, west of Brauer Academy, by Ruprecht Brauer.
- Champion of Balthazar
- South, at the exit into the Eternal Grove.
- Lyssa's Muse
- East, at the north exit into Brauer Academy.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Northwest, at the exit into Saint Anjeka's Shrine.
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 20 (20) Wilbur (merchant)
- 20 (20) Ruprecht Brauer
- 20 (20) Sergeant Geinrich
 Charmable animals
- 5 (5) White Tiger
- 28 (30) Oni
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 21 (26) Warden of the Tree
- 24 (26) Warden of Forests
- 21 (26) Warden of the Branch
- 24 (26) Warden of Winds
- 18 (25) Warden of the Mind
- 20 (26) Warden of the Spirit
- 24 (26) Warden of Earth
- 20 (26) Warden of the Summer
- 24 (26) Warden of Seasons
- 24 (30) The Pain Eater → Clamor of Souls (The Pain Eater)
- 24 (30) The Skill Eater → Attuned Was Songkai (The Skill Eater)
- 28 (30) Chkkr Thousand Tail → Barrage (Chkkr's Flatbow)
- 24 (30) Bazzr Icewing → Icy Veins (Bazzr's Wail)
- 24 (30) Bezzr Wingstorm → Crippling Anguish (Wingstorm)
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Due to their different teams, the Wardens and Mantises will fight each other.
- Exploring this area will contribute approximately 2.6% towards Canthan Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 225 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 207 to 281.
|Explorable areas in the Echovald Forest|
|Arborstone • Drazach Thicket • Ferndale • Melandru's Hope • Morostav Trail • Mourning Veil Falls • The Eternal Grove|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|