Drink of the Gods
|Drink of the Gods|
|Section||Realm of Torment Quests|
|Given by|| Neersi |
in Gate of Torment
(Realm of Torment)
|Followed by||Dark Gateway|
Quest map from Gate of Pain (outpost)
 Quest information
- Defeat the Abominations camped on Neersi's wine.
- Find Neersi's Wine.
- See Neersi for your reward.
The missing wine crate is located in the north-east area of Nightfallen Jahai, not far from the Gate of Pain mission outpost. There is usually a group of torment creatures near the crate along with several patrolling Arms of Insanity. The Arms can be pulled separately, after which, the main torment group should be little trouble. Once the area is clear of creatures, click on the wine crate to complete the quest.
 Initial dialogue
- "Greetings, <Player Name>. Can you help me? My father was a devout worshiper of Lyssa. Now he can't cope with the injustice of his imprisonment here. The gods had no choice but to contain those tainted by Abaddon. But being condemned to this horrid place after a life of service to Lyssa was too much for him."
- "Now he's deluded himself into thinking this is the Mists and that as a follower of Lyssa he should have servants. He shouts to these imagined servants... ordering food and drink, and threatening to complain to Lyssa when nothing appears."
- "I bartered for some wine to placate my father, but the merchant got frightened by some demons and dropped the crate. Would you defeat the demons and retrieve my missing wine?"
- Accept: "Of course. It's the least I can do for a devout follower of Lyssa."
- Decline: "There are servants in the Mists? I wonder who they worshipped to get such a lousy afterlife..."
- Ask: "I fear my father will shake his fist at the feet of Abaddon complaining about the poor service if this goes on much longer. Have you located my missing wine?"
 Reward dialogue
- "Thank you, <Player Name>. My father is content again. I hope to help him adjust once his madness passes. May the Five Gods bless you on your quest to defeat Abaddon. Then perhaps we can all rest in peace."