- This article is about the endgame area. For the town, see Droknar's Forge.
This location is only accessible after completing Hell's Precipice, the final mission in Guild Wars Prophecies. In this explorable area, players completing the mission for the first time can receive a Deldrimor Talisman. This can then be used to trade for unique items.
- All collecting 1 Deldrimor Talisman
Spoiler alert: The following text contains spoilers relating to the story of Guild Wars Prophecies.
 Initial dialogue
- Random persons: The Lich is dead! Tyria is saved!
- Random persons: You saved the day!
- Random persons: Hooray for the heroes of Tyria!
- Random persons: You did it!
- Random persons: Hooray!
- You have completed your journey, defeated your foes, and concluded your quests! All of Tyria honors you! Congratulations!
 Symon's speech
- Symon the Scribe: Intrigue! Betrayal! A world nearly fallen under the shadow of titanic forces!
- Symon the Scribe: And such divine providence that should deliver you to me, as you delivered salvation to our lands.
- Symon the Scribe: You must tell me everything! Spare no details, no matter how trivial. My words shall be your witness and every generation to come, your audience.
- Symon the Scribe: No longer shall I spend my days digging censuses in the battered earth; that is the history that was.
- Symon the Scribe: This... this is history in the making, and it shall be my voice that chronicles it!
- Symon the Scribe: Verily, I may even become a part of that history myself! The famous historian, possessor of first-hand knowledge, oh yes...
- Symon the Scribe: Perhaps I should change my name to "Symon the Wise" to be remembered by. Yes... that does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
 Questions Answered
- Shadow: I'm confused on one point; perhaps you folks could clarify?
- Mhenlo: What can we do for you, Shadow?
- Shadow: Well, when I saw you in Ember Light Camp I could have sworn there were a few new faces in the crowd. I figured the casualties of war required replacements. Yet here I see you all together. What happened?
- Stefan: I got drunk. Stupid dwarf tricked me.
- Eve: We all had our own reasons for becoming involved or stepping away. Can't we just leave it at that?
- Stefan: Yeah, but he tricked me. I just wanted a little nip, something to warm the bones. Next thing I know I'm running around with this fool punching stuff and screaming my name.
- Lina: Yes, dear. We've all heard about it. We shouldn't have left without you. But, honey, we didn't know if you were coming back.
- Stefan: Harrumph.
- Alesia: At least you didn't have to suffer through an embarassing talk about your performance.
- Mhenlo: Now, now, Alesia. I only mentioned we should work on your awareness and everything would be fine. You didn't need to storm off like that.
- Alesia: I did not storm! I respectfully declined your assistance and retreated to continue my training to become a high priestess of Dwayna.
- Claude: Must we continue this line of discussion? There is no point in bickering about the past.
- Orion: Claude is right. To answer your question, Shadow, some of us left voluntarily, some not.
- Reyna: And in the end, we all played our part; that is what is important.
- Mhenlo: Well said, Reyna.
- Aidan: Hear hear!
- Shadow: That's good enough for me.
 A Happy Ending
- Farrah Cappo: You can't just skip out of town on ME, Thom. I said I would find you and I did.
- Little Thom: Listen, Cappo. I don't know where you got the idea that my leaving Ascalon had anything to do with you, but you can put that right out of your pretty little head.
- Farrah Cappo: Oh, it had everything to do with me! We served together. We were partners. You just left! No word, no hint of discontent. Nothing.
- Little Thom: I had other things on my mind.
- Farrah Cappo: Other things? Other things!
- Little Thom: Listen, woman...
- Farrah Cappo: OTHER THINGS!
- Little Thom: WOMAN! Will you shut up for one blessed moment?
- Farrah Cappo: !
- Little Thom: Now, we can talk about this more later... at great length, I am sure. Now is not the time, nor is it the place for such things. We are together, now, and that is the important thing.
- This area was added in the April 24, 2008 update.
- This area uses the historical lobby of the Deldrimor Arena, one of the Team Arenas on the World Map that was closed and moved to the Battle Isles with the January, 19 2006 update.
- If you or your team dies within this area, you'll return to Hell's Precipice. Although there are two resurrection shrines clearly visible, neither one can be activated as they are only "remains" from the Deldrimor Arena.
- There seems to be some skeletal remains of a large animal (possibly a dragon) on the south side of the area.
- You can walk through the portal out into Droknar's Forge, the town, but you cannot return through the same way.
- Stefan's line "Next thing I know I'm running around with this fool punching stuff and screaming my name." could possibly be a reference to Kilroy Stonekin, who runs around screaming his name and punches things with brass knuckles.
- If one tries to use a summoning stone in this instance, a message about it being a solo mission appears.