From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign(s)||Eye of the North|
|Damage type(s)||Piercing damage|
|Bow class||Recurve Bow|
|Common salvage||Wood Planks|
A Dryad Bow is a rare recurve bow.
This item cannot be dyed.
- This item has the only bow icon with a visible bowstring.
- As with any gold item, this bow can drop without maximum stats; use caution when purchasing from another player.
- Dryads are mythological female tree spirits.
- This weapon was added on 6 March 2008, based on the winning design by Marcus Camprechf from the 2007 Design-a-Weapon Contest.
- The Living Shortbow, a Guild Wars 2 Hall of Monuments reward, resembles this bow.