Ebon Vanguard Assassins
- This article is about the generic allied NPC. For the version used by the duplicate Hero which show up as a "Ebon Vanguard Assassin", see Anton.
are summoned with the skill Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
. He spawns
at the location of target foe
15 Dagger Mastery, 14 Critical Strikes, 9 Deadly Arts (At level 20)
 Battle Quotes
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Not now!"
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "Let's give'em a whooping!"
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
- "Tell me later. For now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Help. A little help here."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "Bring your woes some other time, friend."
- The Ebon Vanguard Assassin is neither human nor a summoned creature.
- It has a lifetime of 12 to 30 seconds, after which it will disappear. It will also disappear if there are no remaining foes in the area.
- It is not infused.
The Ebon Vanguard Assassin teleports
to the target's location, although the description says that it shadow steps
. That allows it to be cast on targets behind a wall or gate.
Occasionally, there is a delay between when it spawns and when it starts attack its target.
If the whole party dies and resurrects out of radar range of the Assassin, it won't shadowstep away.