From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Shout. Target foe is banished to the mists and his spirit bound to Shiro. If the Spirit Binder is destroyed, the spirit is freed.
 Related skills
- This is a monster skill used by Shiro Tagachi only in the Imperial Sanctum mission.
- The actual effect of "being sent to the Mists" is that the affected target is teleported to one of the islands nearby the main island on which Shiro is fought. The targeted character must then make their way to the top of the island to which they are banished to reach a portal which can bring them back to the battleground.
- This skill will also summon a Bound spirit placeholder for the banished character (mimicking that character's primary profession) which will attack the party - killing this placeholder will return the banished character to the main battle even if they do not reach the portal.
- Destroying a Spirit Binder will cause all Celestial skills to be refreshed; destroying them as soon as they spawn is often an effective tactic during this fight.
- Shiro will not banish a player character if that is the only player in the party, nor will he ever banish heroes. When more than one player or henchmen is in the party, he seems to prefer banishing the one with the least health.