Ether Seals are magical inscriptions placed by Mursaat in key places like gates, narrow passages, crossings, etc in order to keep away trespassers. When attached to a gate, the gate will only open when the seal is destroyed. They can also be found attached to a Mursaat tower, in which case they will spread the Mursaat Tower environment effect until they are destroyed.
15 Air Magic, 15 Energy Storage
 Armor ratings
 Items dropped
- They are usually guarded by Mursaat or Jade constructs. Those without the Tower effect are very easy to defeat by themselves.
- The targeting point for the seal is a few steps away from its visible sigil. The sigil will rotate around the target point to face its own target.
- Ether Seals can be knocked down, which will interrupt their casting.
- Between casting spells, they will spit balls of energy at their opponent. This attack has a longbow range.
- They have a constant health regeneration. The tower Seals can easily out-regen many "throw a few spells, retreat for energy" tactics.
- The sigil design is shared with the one seen on Mursaat Tokens.