Eye For Profit
|Eye For Profit|
|Section||Maguuma Jungle Quests|
|Given by|| Trader Versai |
in Druid's Overlook
(Click to enlarge)
 Quest information
- Find Grahm in the Sage Lands.
- Slay Gale Stormsend and obtain the Lilac Eye.
- Return the Lilac Eye to Trader Versai.
Exit Druid's Overlook and find Grahm in the Sage Lands by following the quest marker. After speaking with him, head west towards The Wilds and follow the northern path back east. Gale Stormsend can be found at the end of the path in the waterfall area.
It's faster to enter Sage Lands from The Wilds and walk barely half the way. However, it is much more difficult. The easier way is to approach from the east.
- 10 (20) Grahm
- 18 (28) Gale Stormsend
 Initial dialogue
- Trader Versai
- "Good day to you. Perhaps you could help me with a little situation. I recently hired a young man by the name of Grahm from Loamhurst to accompany me on my travels. Not the sharpest arrow in the quiver, but he has a strong enough back. I sent him to the Sage Lands looking for a beast called Gale Stormsend. If legend be anything to base fact upon, it carries within itself a rare and precious jewel known as the Lilac Eye.
- No doubt Grahm is either lost or eaten. If you could find him or his remains for me, so I know whether or not I have to hire another hand, I would be grateful. If you manage to find Gale Stormsend, return to me the Lilac Eye, and you'll be rewarded most handsomely.
- What say you?"
- Accept: "I'll find the boy and this jewel."
- Decline: "I'll not work for the likes of you."
- Ask: "Please find Grahm in the Sage lands.[sic] I need to know if I still have to pay him or not."
 Intermediate dialogue
- "I found the beast m'lord Versai sent me after. It was to the North by a large waterfall."
 Reward dialogue
- Trader Versai
- "Ah, the Lilac Eye! So it does exist. This will fetch a handsome sum in Lion's Arch no doubt. Oh yes, did you find any part of young Grahm? He lives, eh? What a bother. I had rather hoped that I wouldn't have to pay him. In any case, many thanks for your service."