From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Winds of Change|
| Divine Favor|
|Damage type(s)||Lightning damage|
- Energy +15
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Lightning Dmg 11-22 (Requires 9 Divine Favor)
- Lightning Dmg 11-22 (Requires 9 Fast Casting)
- Lightning Dmg 11-22 (Requires 9 Soul Reaping)
- Lightning Dmg 11-22 (Requires 9 Energy Storage)
- Lightning Dmg 11-22 (Requires 9 Spawning Power)
- Energy +5 (while Enchanted)
- Health +45 (while Enchanted)
- Many players believe this weapon will drop from any elite Ministry of Purity caster.
- Other items with this appearance:
- Except for Spawning Power staves, non-randomly generated Divine Favor, Fast Casting, Soul Reaping, and Energy Storage staves do not usually deal lightning damage.
- Originally this item did not have a half skill recharge feature (which all max staves usually have). This was fixed in a later update, but existing staves were not changed.