From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Thursday, December 9, 2010
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
- Assault Enchantments: increased recharge to 8 seconds.
- Fox Fangs: split for PvP; retains original functionality.
- Fox Fangs (PvP): increased recharge to 6 seconds.
- Shadow Walk: removed existing restriction on enchantments; added the following functionality: "Your stances and enchantments are disabled for 10 seconds."
- Wild Strike: split for PvP; retains original functionality.
- Wild Strike (PvP): increased recharge to 6 seconds.
- Chain Lightning: decreased recharge to 6 seconds.
- Freezing Gust: decreased duration to 1...5 seconds; increased recharge to 7 seconds.
- Invoke Lightning: decreased activation time to 1 second; decreased recharge to 8 seconds.
- Aegis (PvP): removed existing failure effect for spells; added the following functionality: "Target other party member cannot be the target of hostile spells."
- Draw Conditions: increased recharge to 4 seconds.
- Healing Burst: increased target healing to 10...160.
- Patient Spirit: added the following functionality: "No effect if ends early."
- Angorodon's Gaze: changed attribute to Soul Reaping; increased Energy gain to 5...15; increased Health stealing to 10...50.
- Foul Feast: decreased Energy gain to 0...2 per condition; decreased recharge to 4; added the following functionality: "This skill recharges twice as fast if you remove Disease from your target."
- Strip Enchantment: decreased number of enchantments removed to 0...2; increased recharge to 20 seconds.
- Crippling Shot: increased recharge to 4 seconds; increased Cripple duration to 1...11 seconds.
- Melandru's Shot: decreased recharge to 10 seconds.
- Weapon of Shadow: added the following functionality: "The next 0...3 times that ally hits with an attack, his target is Blinded for 5 seconds."
- Fixed a text bug where Cracked Armor was omitted from the skill description for Mend Condition.
- Fixed a text bug where Cracked Armor was omitted from the skill description for Purge Conditions.