From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update #3 - Thursday, March 3, 2011
 Bug Fixes
- Updated localized text for the In-Game Store.
 Update #2 - Thursday, March 3, 2011
 Bug Fixes
 Update - Thursday, March 3, 2011
For more information on these changes, please see the Developer Updates page.
 Embark Beach
- Added the Embark Beach location to the Battle Isles.
- Added new Zaishen Vanquish quests to Embark Beach.
- Mercenary Hero Slots are available for purchase from the In-Game Store and the NCsoft Store.
- Added Mercenary Registrars to the Great Temple of Balthazar, Lion’s Arch, Eye of the North, Kaineng Center, and Kamadan, Jewel of Istan.
- Raised the party maximum on Heroes from three to seven.
 Pre-Searing Updates
- New Pre-Searing quests are available from Lieutenant Langmar in Ascalon City.
- Added Kimmes the Historian to Ascalon City.
- Added the skills vendor Halbrik to Ascalon City.
 Title Updates
- The Drunkard title now awards points based upon the number and strength of drinks consumed.
- The Survivor title now awards rank based upon the most experience gained between deaths.
 UI Updates
- Added an online status drop-down box to the character select screen.
- Added a "Ready" status drop-down box to the party window.
 Guild Wars Wiki notes
- Many user interface windows were reset to their default sizes and locations. For those who have wide computer screen resolutions, those windows were moved to the middle of the screen.
- Heroes are now sorted by profession in the "Add a Hero" drop-down menu and Party Search panel.
- The functionality of the "Leave" button in the party window has been changed, allowing players to kick all heroes from the party.
- The Zaishen Mission cycle has been reset and Pogahn Passage now has a quest.
- /deaths now correctly displays experience gained since death.