Feedback:User/Naruuu/(GW2 Sugg.) Skills for Add-Ons
| (GW2 Sugg.) Skills for Add-Ons|
Some suggestions about skills in GW2. So far I am not too familiar with them yet. Furthermore ideas for Add-Ons or new Professions ("new"). I know, I am far too early^^.
I really like the Idea of Forms. Whatever, many traits are useless, if you go into a form (other skills, profession-unique Abilities, weapon-bound effects). I would prefer a little buff of Forms and a disabeling of any traits during you are in this Form.
I dont know for sure, what will come, but instead of giving identical skillsets with many red-marked underwater, wouldnt be shorter skillsets without redmarks and some only underwater skills better? Especially for traits, that effect only one skilltype, it is annoying, if there does not work one of these skills underwater.
 Heal (new)
 Shadow Shroud (Cantha, instead of Summon Blood Fiend)
- You Enter Death Shroud, but you use your normal lifepoints. Your lifepoints wont go down, instead you will have a regeneration of your lifepoints and a halfed incoming damage. Ends after 10 seconds.
If you die, you go into real death shroud, if you cant kill a foe in the real death shroud, you are defeated. You can use your skills 6-9 normally. Instead of gaining life force you will be healed, also you can use this skill only with full life force. Your Lifepoints are colorated green. Ends earlyer, if your lifepoints are filled up again. To leave this Death shroud, you can enter the real death shroud. You can only use Life Blast, but you will be healed, each time you hit with life Blast.
 Utility (new)
 Mark of Insecurity (Elona, instead of Spectral Walk, Corruption)
- Confuse yourself. Inscribe a mark that remove all boons and grants you life force for each removed boon when triggered by a foe.
 Elite (new)
 Spectral Fragility (Elona, instead of Flesh Golem, spectral skill)
- Inscribe a mark that inflict confusion for each other condition the foe has and leaves a persistent spectral area, which inflict confusion for each other condition the foe gains or loose when triggered by a foe.
 Signet of Suffering (Cantha and Elona, instead of Lich Form)
- Passive: Your spells transfer one Condition from you to target foe.
- Active: Deals Damage and remove a boon for each conditon foe has.
 Blood Shroud (Cantha, instead of Plague)
- You Enter Death Shroud, but you use your normal lifepoints. Your lifepoints wont go down, but you sacrefice lifepoints for using your death shroud skills.
If you die, you go into real death shroud, if you cant kill a foe in the real death shroud, you are defeated. You can use your skills 6-9 normally. Instead of gaining life force you will be healed, also you can use this skill only with full life force. Your Lifepoints are colorated green. The 5th skill will be replaced with a mark skill "Mark of Death", which will work like grenths balance to fill up your lifepoints and ends this death shroud. To leave this Death shroud, you can also enter the real death shroud.
In PvE the stolen Stuff feels a bit out of the line to use it useful. I would prefer, that you can collect up to three/four of these things (displayed above the initiativebar), the steal-skill gets a longer cooldown, but wont be disabled for the stolen stuff anymore.
 Elite (new)
 Signet of the empty palm (Cantha, instead of Dagger Storm)
- Passive: Your attacks cost one initiative less. If you use no off-hand weapon, you get Palm Stike and Iron Palm.
- Active: You loose all your Initiative and gain 1 second of fury and might for each Initiativepoint. Recharges Instantly, if you use no off-hand weapon.
I dont like the idea of Twisting Fang, Repeater and Stab being not used, cause offhand-weapon brings to many advantages to not use it.
- Iron Palm Knocks down and Palm Strike Deals damage and cripple.
 Assassins Promise (Cantha, Trick or Deception with extrem long recharge time (may 1000 seconds)
- You go into stealth for 5 seconds. If you hit your goal and leave stealth, you go back into stealth after 2 seconds. If your goal dies, Assassins Promise instantly recharges. Ends after 10 attacks, ends earlyer, if you dont attack during stealth mode, if you attack an other foe and if you attack during the 2 seconds outside the stealth mode.
Actually it feels a bit wrong to play with strengthened Illusions, if they are distroyed together with the foe. I would prefer, if they fight to the point, where all foes in fight with you or an ally are killed (and using skills wont create a new illusion) or/and are distroyed at the moment the skill for Summoning this guy has cooled down, so that you can time your shatter skills better.
I think, this Idea is really funny. Whatever, i would wish for a few more pets, cause it sounds for me a bit boring, that you can transform your foe into an animal, but this foe has to be always a Moa. Add more pets, i have already seen, that you already worked the snow-leopard-form out.
 Elite (new)
 Grand Illusion (Cantha, instead of the moa skill)
- Creates for 30 seconds all 5 Seconds an Illusion of you. These Illusions can use all your weaponskills, but will shatter after 10 charges.
They are not effected by your shatter-skills, but inflict confusion, if they shatter.
 Signet of Invisibility (Elona, instead of the invisible skill)
- Passive: If you hit with a critical hit, you create an attacking illusion at your position and go in stealth mode.
Shatters after 2 charges (if they attacked twice). You leave stealth after 2 seconds. They are not effected by your shatter-skills.
- Active: Creates an illusion, which can use all your weaponskills, at your position. you go into stealth and teleport yourself to the foe.
Shatters after 5 seconds or if you leave stealth (5 seconds). They are not effected by your shatter-skills. Illusion deal damage, if they shatter.
 Heal (new)
 Unyielding Aura (Cantha and Elona)
- Heals you and applys an aura, that increases all healing. If you rally an ally under the effect of unyielding aura, this ally has full lifepoints.
 Utility (new)
 Ether Prism (Cantha, instead of Arcane Shield)
- Removes 3 conditions from you and grants you Protection for each removed condition.
This is a channeling skill and while you are channeling this skill, you take 75% less damage and gain stability. Also it is a general skill.
 Conjure Arcana (Elona, instead of Glyph of lesser Elementals)
- Manifest a Illusionary sword in your hands and at the target location.
Shape like the weapon of Illusion in GW1.
- The first skill will slash the foe and have increased chance for critical hits.
- The other four skills are identical to the actual 4 arcane skills with shorter cool down.
- If you already use arcane skills, these ones are also cooling down in your weapon-skill-bar. If you use them, while you are holding the weapon, they use also the shorter cooldown like the weapon versions, but both start to cooldown.
- If you throw the weapon away, the cool down of your regular arcane skills ends.
 Elite (new)
 Cantrip Mace (Cantha, instead of the fiery greatsword)
- Manifest a Cantrip Mace in your hands and at the target location.
Shape is a mace and a shield formed out of grey/silver stones with ligthnig between it. On the ground is only the mace formed and the shield lies as stones around the mace.
- 1:Chain, the third attack uses the shield, first attack uses a water animation instead of the lightning and inflicts chill, the second one fire animation and burning, the third one dust and weakness.
- 2:Creates a mist cloud, chilling foes and gaining protection and regeneration to allies. Ground targeted. Water animation instead of lightning, if casted.
- 3:Creates a fire vortex, burning and damaging foes and removes one condition from allies. Ground targeted. Fire animation instead of lightning, if casted.
- 4:Chain. Leap at the foe and stun him first. Hit him with the shieldn and stun foe.
- 5:Let your shield explode, damage, cripple, weaken and bleed nearby foes. This skill is disabeled afterwards and your chain cant use their last attacks anymore. Before the shield explodes, its shape changes to the shape of the magnetic shield.
 Signet of Elements (Elona, instead of Glyph of Elemantals)
- Passive: Each fire spell you cast adds Might for a short time to you, each Water spell regeneration, each Air spell fury, each earth spell protection. You cant attune to an other Element in Combat.
- Active: You Attune to your Actual Attunement. Intelligence lowers the cooldown.
To use this signet wont start the attunement cooldown, but the attunements will cooldown for the same amount like the signet.
I have written many Ideas about an Ritualist, whatever, thats long, long ago and i know, it wont work out after seeing GW2. After all, i can bring many stuff together for rits, but will they grant an new unique profession? Furthermore i want to increase the Professions to 10, so two more are needed.
Why not make one profession, which unique style includes to switch between the unique styles of other professions?^^
 Profession (new, Cantha)
Ritualist copy the unique abilities of other professions. Their skill shape are Blue/blue-green/black flames and lightning, they deal dark damage. They could bring a new condition with them, spiritburn: like burn, but far weaker and in blue. Whatever, it will lower the duration of boons on this foe and deal extradamage for each boon on the foe. Their Weapons could be Stuff, Shortbow, Mace, Scepter, Dagger, off-hand: Dagger, Focus and Torch. BTW, you cant switch weapons.
 Weapon spell (ability)
Ritualists profession ability can be only used, if a weapon is equipped.
You can switch between 3 modes: enduration mode (the normal mode), initiative mode (like thief) and adrenaline mode (like warrior).
- Enduration mode has a new bar, similiar to the dodge bar, but only fills up, if you manage to dodge. Instead of the dodge skill, there is an leap skill at the right, new bar. This leap skill is more powerful, so fuller the new dodge-bar is.
- The dodge bar is split up in three parts, the leap skill right to it (similiar to a mirrored dodge bar). The other both skills are smaller and placed left above the bar.
- Adrenaline mode is like the war-ability, you gain adrenaline and have a burst skill. Whatever, this burstskill will be whith each weapon (not the same) a ground targeted skill and not the power increases, the range does.
- The adrenaline bar looks like the dodge bar. The Initiative bar, too, but with points instead of the bar.
- Initative mode is like the thief, your skills have initiative costs instead of recharge time - but if you go in the mode, recharging skills will not recharge instantly. The steal skill doesnt steal anything, but shadowstep you to the foe and gives you might for each initiative point.
- To switch into the 2nd and 3rd mode changes the shape of your weapon to a weaponskill-shape. You cant do that outside combat and in combat this means a recharge of these both modes. You gain 5 charges, if you switch between or into one of these modes. If you switch from one mode to an other, you wont loose this charges. If your charges are all used, this modes do so, too. Each mode has the same amount of units (for example, 15 initiative points, you have to dodge 5 times to fill one of the three dodge bar, adrenaline counts the amount of percent -> To have one of the three bars full is equal to this 5 times). If you switch, your bars are filled to the same amount like the bar before the switch. There could be a trait to increase the charges. If you switch into enduration mode, you gain twice as much for dodging, but your skills also uses charges.
- To switch back to Enduration mode means to drop this weaponskill (if you use a weaponskill, the weaponswitch is replaced with it). There should be a trait, that gives you vigor for each not used charge. To use the leap skill emptys your bar.
- To use burst/steal-skills emptys your bar/points also and uses one charge point.
You can switch between five modes (Names only for explaining): Normal Mode, Enduration Mode, Deal Damage Mode, Steal life Mode, critical hit Mode. Each Mode uses a bar (all modes the same, looking alike with the enduration bar on the right side) and include an unique skill (not affected by the used weapon) stronger with more filled bar and emptying the bar. To switch the mode will disable all modes and gives your weapon a weaponspell (sharp) and 5 charges. If you switch during charges left, you wont loose the old ones. The charge-limit is 50 (see weapon-spell-skill). Also, if you dont use a skill for may 10 seconds or you are out of combat (not sure, if you leave combat in a fight, so far you are not the goal), the weaponsspell ends and you go back into normal mode. Your unique skills have no recharge time, but you must have filled the bar at least to 33%.
- Normal Mode fills up the bar slow without doing anything and increases your movement speed, perfect before the fight, but weak during fights. Bar will fill twice as fast with a weaponspell and unique skill will be a ground targeted damagespell that inflicts spiritburn.
- Enduration Mode will fill only, if you can dodge, but fills far more for each dodge than any other mode. Bar fills 50% more, if you have a weaponspell. Unique skill is a leap skill.
- Damage Mode Fills depending to the damage you deal. If you have a weaponspell, you deal 10% more damage. Unique skill damage foes around you and spiritburn them.
- Steal Mode fills the bar depending to the damage you take, furthermore you steal 10% of the taken lifepoints back, but deal 25% less damage. If you use a weaponspell, you steal 15% back instead and your healing through lifesteal is increased. Your unique skill steals life from foes around you.
- Critical hit mode increases critical hit chance, but lowers your normal (not critical) attacks/spells (first five skills) damage by 50%. Your critical hits fill the bar. If you have a weaponskill, your bar fills more for each critical hit. Your unique skill shadowstep you to the foe and gives you Frenzy.
The Traitline Spawning Power with the unique Attribute and Expertise will reduce recharge of the Modes, first minor gives +5 charges each switch, the second grants in the same direction like above Swiftness, Vigor, Might, Retilation, and Fury, if you switch into this modes, the third will increase the damage so fuller the bar is.
- Channeling Power (Power and Malice): 1. increases the damage of the unique skills, 2. You can use your unique skills, if your bar is filled to 25%, 3. "Weapon of Renewal" Your first fife skills recharge instantly, if you kill your goal. Traitline prefers Weaponskills, including a trait, that gives nearby allies without a weaponspell or an environmental weapon the same weaponspell with 5 charges.
Communing (Precision and Prowress): 1. 20% chance to inflict spiritburn with critical hits, 2. "Weapon of Agression" gain quickness for a short duration at 25% health, 3. 5% more damage against foes with spiritburn. Traitline Prefers Signets.
- Restoration Power (vitality and comprassion): 1. your Dodge roll heals you and allies 2. your Dodge roll grants regeneration to you and allies. 3. "Spirits Strenghts" 20% of vitality is converted to healing (10%) and Power (10%).
Ritualism (thoughness and boon duration): 1. Increased Spirit burn duration by 33% 2. You gain Protection, if you switch modes. 3. "Weapon of Shadow" You blind foes, if you spirit burn them. Traitline prefers Ritual-skills.
Whatever, i wont give up on my Rit, so a give some Ideas again. I will use GW1 as orientation, so may the names are not fitting so well.
 Weapon spells
For Weaponspells go the same rules like for the weaponspell ability, whatever, there are some differences:
- You have 15 charges instead of the 5 and the weaponspellskill will be replaced with a skill to increase the charges for 10 (after using the weaponspell, the replacement recharges first (short recharge time, may 15 seconds), the basic skill recharges first after running out of charges).
- If you had already a weapon spell from the ability (not from a skill), you maintain this mode and the charges.
Your other weaponspell-skills and itemspells are disabled for the time, you are under this weaponspell.
- Like the ability, your weaponskills are disabled outside combat and end after combat.
- If you use the replacement, you gain the same effects like switching into the mode you already are, for example you gain might, if you have 15 points in spawnig power and are in deal damage mode.
Rituals are locked in place spirits with weak passive effects, their range is bigger than ranger spirits and they cant be attacked. Their ritual is replaced with an toggle skill, which kills them.
Rifts are spells with the topic of shred the edge between this and the afterworld. Their effects always come delayed.
 Item Spell
Item spells let the Ritualist imitate the old Professions (their unique Profession-Abilities). Used are of course heros out of GW1 (not the "heros", you could play with and Canthans). The skills of Item spells are like kits of Engineer, you wont have an attack spell at "1", but spells. The Urnes wont differ in the way they work, but are named differetnt for the races. The spells will be alike and all ground targeted, but have an unique effect comforting the profession-Ability. BTW, creating traits for them will be easy. Item Spells have charges like conjured weapons. Alternate they could work like kits, without charges an with short recharge time. If an item spell is activated, your weapon spells are disabled.
- They could be nice environment weapons.
Signets have all the same effects: Passive, they all give the attacks of your spirits a chance for a bonus, active, they create an attacking spirit for the time the signet recharges and have a 100% chance for their own attack for the bonus. Offensive spirits cant be attacked.
 Splinter Weapon
Does AoE-Damage, if a foe is hit, double damage, if blocked.
 Sundering Weapon
Critical hits inflict Vulnerability
 Vengeful weapon
If you are hit critical by a foe, you gain might and fury.
 Brutal Weapon
Damage with your weaponskills is increased, if you have no boon on you. You gain more thoughness for each boon on you.
 Weapon of Warding
Each time a condition is inflicted on you, you gain regeneration and protection.
 Zho/ Ranger
If you use this item spell, activating it will summon an Moa-skeleton, looking alike with GW1 Weapon Skills. You can command it, but instead of switching pets, you can stregthen it (whatever, in the strenghtened Form, you will take damage from the moa). Your spells grant this pet Boons for each foe damaged by them. This Moa will have an unique set of skills.
 Swift Honorclaw/ Su/ Necro
Your spells steal life and life force, if you enter Death Shroud, your last 5 skills are disabled and your item spells deal critical damage, their shape is changed into green and the damage is bound to the amount of life force. If you activate this item spell, you goe directly in a death shroud with full life force. The charges-timer wont count, if in Death Shroud.
 Lo Sha/ Mesmer
If you use this item spell, your item-spell-spells will inflict one second of confusion for each illusion you have. Different from real Mesmers, you have only one shatterskill and the other 3 are used to summon your Illusion. These Illusion deal real low damage, but are holding the item spell and can use the spells (without inflicting confusion).
 Danika/ Monk(guardian)
The Vitues like guardians have them are not soo great (too strong), so let it change this way: you can switch between three "virtues", depending of which is active, your spells grant swiftness, protection or regeneration for a brief time to allies.
 Signet of anguish Spirits
- Passive: Your Spirits deal extra damage to foes with condiotions
- Active: You create a spirit, that deals extra damage for each condition on the foe.
 Signet of disenchanted Spirits
- Passive: Your Spirits have a 20% chance to remove boons
- Active: You create a spirit, that removes a boon, if it hits a foe
 Signet of shdowsinging Spirits
- Passive: Your Spirits have a 20% chance to blind foes
- Active: You create a spirit, that blind foes with its attack
 Signet of bloodsinging Spirits
- Passive: Your Spirits steal a low amount of life for themselfs
- Active: You create a spirit, that steals life fot itsels
 Signet of painsinging Spirits
- Passive: Your Spirits deal more damage.
- Active: You create a spirit, that deals double damage
 Signet of dissonanced Spirits
- Passive: Your Spirits have a 5% chance to daze foes
- Active: You create a spirit, that has a 25% chance to daze foes
 Spirit Rift
Deals damage after a few seconds
 Ancestors Rage
Creates after a few seconds a construct-soldier (shape of spiritweapons, race of the User), that fights in melee.
 Rift Illusion
Creates after a few seconds an Illusion of the foe (blue insted of the light purple color of mesmers), which attacks the foe for a short suration.
 Clamor of souls
creates a small army of small/weak/weapon-spell-shaped skeletons
 Ritual of Agony
- effect: deals low damage (may 5 points) over time in long range
- toggle: deals damage
 Ritual of Earthbind
- effect: increases the stunduration to foes
- toggle: grant stability to allies
 Ritual of Recovery
- effect: shortens condition-duration on allies
- toggle: remove one condition from allies
 Ritual of Displacement
- effect: increases movement speed to allies
- toggle: blind foes
 Ritual of Shelter
- effect: reduces damage to dowened allies
- toggle: grant regeneration to dowened allies
 Ritual of Union
- effect: reduces damage to allies for 15 on long range
- toggle: grant Protection to allies
 Nightmare weapon
You steal life with your attacks and go into life steal mode, your other modes are disabled. Double Life stealing with critical hits.
- instead of increasing the charges, you steal life and remove your conditions with the reaplaced skill. increased lifesteal for each removed condition.
 Signet of Vampirism
- Passive: Your Spirits steal a low amount of life for you
- Active: You create a spirit, that steals life for you
 Ritual of Life
- effect: grant low healing to allies and you. Grants you protection, if your lifepoints reach 75,50 and 25% (60 seconds cooldown each)
- toggle: heals you and allies
 Ritual of Recuperation/Preservation
- effect: increases healing. increases your rally.
- toggle: grants regeneration to allies.
 Spirit Light Weapon
Heals you each time, you attack. increases heal, if you have an spirit.
- instead of increasing the charges, you heal yourself with the reaplaced skill ("spirit light"). increases heal, if you have an spirit.
 Wielders Boon (general)
Heals yourself. Grants you a boon depending to your mode and removes a condition, if you have an active weapons spell. Double heal, if a condition was removed.
 Argo/ Ryon Greyfeather/ Ele (item spell)
This Item Spell has only Spells attacking foes around you, you also can change Attunements, what will effect damagetype, shape and additional effects. This will be an tribute to the DoA-Playstyle around Destructive was Glaive. The damage will be always the same amount, but you inflict spiritburn (unattuned), bleeding (Earth), burn (fire), chill (water) or blind (lightning). Changing the Attunement also reduces the charges and if you actvate this item spell, you have the same skills like a normal Item spell (cause you are not attuned), only that they arent ground targeted anymore, inflict spiritburn and deal a bit more damage.
 Weapon of Fury
This weapon spell brings you in critical hit mode, your bar fills faster and each critical hit grants you fury. All other Modes are disabled.
- The replacement can be used only once, but grants you frenzy and gives you 25 instead of 10 charges.
 Weapon of Quickening
This weapon uses normal mode and disables all other modes. Your bar fills twice as fast (means 3 times faster) and your weaponskills recharge 33% faster.
- The replacement can be used only once, but grants you Quickness and gives you 25 instead of 10 charges.
 Weapon of Remedy
This weapon uses enduration mode and disables all other modes. You gain Retaliation, Protection and loose a condition, if you dodge. Your leap/unique skill grants you 1 second might and fury for each 25% lifepoints you miss.
 Warmongers/Wailing weapon
This weapon uses deal damage mode and disables all other modes. Your chance to hit critical is 66% lower and your bar fills 50% slower, but your critical hits daze foes 1 second and your unique skill also knock down foes.
- The replacement can be used only once, but grants you 5 stacks of might and gives you 25 instead of 10 charges.
 Signit of Spirits
- Passive: Your Spirits deal more Damage and attack faster
- Active: Creates 3 Spirits
 Ritual of Empowerment
- effect: Increases the damage, allies do
- toggle: grant might, fury and swiftness to allies.
 Para/Dervish (no idea for a name yet)
It is a profession created by the fusion of paragons, not able anymore to lead cause missing followers, and dervishes, missing their connection to the gods. lore may could be something like being created by the hiding remains of sunspears under protections of the order of whispers, calling themself order of the bloodspears. they are adventurer.
The Profession ability are chants (five). Normally your ability has a golden, very low effect, which affects you and nearby allies. But there are also 5 skills aviaible, that can be activated (all at the same time), and affect nearby foes (the golden chant will be deactivated, if a negative chant is active. The negative chants are each alone already strong, whatever, they also affect you, what makes them a play with the fire. To activate a negative chant wont affect your other negative chants, but to deactivate your negative chant, you have to activate it again, so you cant deactivate it, before the skill recharged. Deactivating wont trigger the recharge.
- Aria: You and all nearby foes loose health over time for each condition on them. You loose more health for each affected foe.
- Ballad: You need 25% and all nearby foes need 10% longer to recharge their skills.
- Chorus: Your attacks ignore Protection, Aegis and Retaliation. Fury and Might have no affect on attacks hitting you. Other Boons than regeneration on you have no effect.
- Song: Vigor and Sfitness have no effect on nearby foes and regeneration and healing make low damage instead of heal. You are damaged mor than them.
- Lyric: Foes damaging you are damaged for the same amount, but each time you damage a foe, you are damaged by 150% of this damage.
 Traitlines (a bit special, but a new profession must bring new suff)
Command (Power and Prowress) 2. will increase power and prowress of nearby allies, if no negative chant is active.
- Nature Prayers (Expertise and Malice)
Motivation (Comprassion and Boon duration) 2. will increase comprassion and boon duration of nearby allies, if no negative chant is active.
- Mysticsm (Thoughness and Vitality)
Leadership (Precision and the unique attribute reducing the recharge of the negative chants)
 Flash Enchantments
Flash Enchantments have a strong effect, if used and have after that an endless duration with low effect. The skill is replaced with a skill to end the flesh enchantment with an other strong effect, but the skill will first recharge, after you killed your foe. Cant be used outside of fights. The start and end can be cast instantly and during activating other skills.
Prayers are skills, you must channel, but they have their effect during channeling them and wont have any effect after the channeling. They are bound to nature and there could be one prayer pro element. There wont be any skills bound to human gods. You gain stability during channeling, but cant move. During channeling, your chants have no effects.
Anthems are skills, that need to be channeled (you can move during channeling) 1 second (with golden animation) and than let the charakter "sing" 3 seconds locked in place to create a AoE, that buffs Allies attacks. If you attack, you stop to sing, but you attack will be buffed even more. Anthem end your negative chants.
Of course, there are Signets again.