Feedback talk:Game updates/20110929
Ty:) 220.127.116.11 20:11, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
- Woot! -- Large 20:23, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
- either the new quest is tough or i just fail lol 18.104.22.168 20:30, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
After this update, 'Tracking The Corruption' dosen't work, trying to enter the Marketplace through Xan Hei's dialogue, and it wont allow you to enter :/ --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk).
Really generous quest rewards. Made 21k from just the plat and drops, ruby and sapphire caught me by surprise :] 126.96.36.199 01:18, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
Ok, so Anet's bright idea for new content is have missions require you BABYSIT npcs and if they die you have to start again? The lag has been bad, but now guild wars is almost unplayable. Brillant Idea. Let's make all the quests pick up in the same place. I've been getting pings of 29,000. You know what this means? It means it take five to six minutes to load into the map (even in international districts) and by then guess what, the npc is almost dead if not dead. This is fun? Really? Start putting some work into the servers. Take the game offline for three hours from time to time (like any other mmo) and start putting work back into Guild Wars. I don't care about gw2 at this point. We spend our money on the games, bonuses, gear, books, and even storage for this game. PUT IT BACK INTO GUILD WARS. This is not fun! Dealaka 00:13, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
- Oh quit your whinging. We both know that these quests will have calmed down in another couple of days. Investing money in server space that will get used for 5 hours once every 9 months would be foolhardy and downright moronic when they're giving you this stuff for free on a 6 year old game when they have a new game in development, and you know it. go troll somewhere else. BTW I for one am grateful for the new content, thankyou very much Anet and keep up the good work 188.8.131.52 00:23, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
- It wasn't lagging at all for me, try districts other than American, and if that doesn't solve it then it's probably a problem with your ISP and not ANet's servers. -- Kirbman 14:17, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
New Greens in this WoC Phase
Was doing WoC quest forgot which one but got "The Righteous Hand" 15%Stance, 10%Adrenal Gain, +5 Armor. But like any other GW weapons its just a skin thats there already; anyone else get green drops??.--184.108.40.206 00:29, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
- Would it be possible for you to upload a screenshot of said weapon? With the stats shown? --Briar AHOY! 00:36, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
- Best I can do for now --Setsuna F. Seiei 00:57, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
Not as impressive as Buffy/Faith simultaneously.
14 hero bug fixed?
is it? --220.127.116.11 16:38, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
It's not fixed, they made a lazy quickfix. --18.104.22.168 21:55, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
- What's the bug? ChaosBurst 18:10, 1 October 2011 (UTC)