From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Fendi Nin's location in Shards of Orr Level 3
16 Curses (20 in Hard Mode)
- Desecrate Enchantments
- Feast of Corruption (elite)
- Insidious Parasite
- Ulcerous Lungs
- Fendi Nin takes double damage from holy damage.
- In order to defeat Fendi Nin (and gain credit for the dungeon and associated quest), you must kill his soul. The basic mechanics work like this:
- Whenever Fendi Nin dies, two things happen: he is replaced by the Soul of Fendi Nin and all the Skeleton Archers with him disappear.
- The soul remains for 30 seconds and the archers are replaced by an equal number of Damned Crewmen.
- Whenever the soul disappears, Fendi Nin reappears the same location, at full health; the archers also respawn.
- You must repeatedly kill Fendi Nin to make his soul reappear and (eventually) whittle its health down; the soul does not regenerate health.
- These mechanics are often exploited in one of two ways:
- The crewmen spawn exactly where the archers appeared in the previous cycle; if you pull Fendi Nin far enough away from the original location before killing him, you will be out of range of the respawning crewmen. (The reverse is not true: the archers always spawn with Fendi Nin.)
- Fendi Nin and his soul always spawn at the spot that the other disappeared. If you pull either to the fire jets, both incarnations and their allies will appear/re-appear in the flames.
- If Fendi Nin is pulled far away from his starting location, his soul will attempt to return to his original location. You can body block it from moving (which also will separate the soul from the crewmen). This allows you to pull both incarnations an arbitrary distance from the final room.