From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Exit(s)|| Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick)|
House zu Heltzer
Saint Anjeka's Shrine
Most of the secondary quests from the town will also require the player to travel through this area.
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- At the exit into Lutgardis Conservatory (if under Luxon control).
- At the exit into Saint Anjeka's Shrine (if under Luxon control).
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Northwest, at the exit into House zu Heltzer.
- Champion of Balthazar
- Southwest, at the exit into Saint Anjeka's Shrine.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Southwest, at the exit into Lutgardis Conservatory.
- Melandru's Watcher
- Northeast, at the exit into Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick).
- Voice of Grenth
- West, near the Kurzick ruins.
- Forestermaster Vasha
- Supplymaster Konrad
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 24 (24) Moleneaux
- 20 (20) Johann zu Heltzer
- 20 (20) Konrad Vasburg
- 20 (20) Mastersmith Rutger
- 28 (30) Oni
- 20 (26) Luxon Warrior
- 20 (26) Luxon Ranger
- 20 (26) Luxon Monk
- 20 (26) Luxon Necromancer
- 20 (26) Luxon Mesmer
- 20 (26) Luxon Elementalist
- 20 (26) Luxon Assassin
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 24 (26) Fungal Wallow
- 21 (26) Warden of the Tree
- 18 (25) Warden of the Trunk
- 21 (26) Warden of the Branch
- 19 (25) Warden of the Leaf
- 18 (25) Warden of the Mind
- 20 (26) Warden of the Spirit
- 18 (25) Warden of the Spring
- 20 (26) Warden of the Summer
- 28 (30) Tarnen the Bully → Shove (Tarnen's Shield)
- 28 (30) Mungri Magicbox → Boon Signet (Mungri's Flame)
- 28 (30) Hargg Plaguebinder → Plague Signet (Plaguebinder)
- 28 (30) Mugra Swiftspell → Mantra of Recovery (Swiftspell's Staff)
- 28 (30) Tarlok Evermind → Energy Boon (Tarlok's Flagon)
- 28 (30) Urkal the Ambusher → Aura of Displacement (Urkal's Kamas) (not during Revolt of the Dredge)
- 28 (30) Wagg Spiritspeak → Signet of Spirits (Spiritspeaker)
- 28 (30) Warden of Saprophytes → Beguiling Haze (Falaharn's Split Chakrams) (only before completing Temple of the Dredge)
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- There are white mists that cause Stone Spores effect.
- Exploring this area will contribute approximately 3.6 - 3.7% towards Canthan Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 245 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 225 to 346.
- There are several spots on narrow paths that contain small groups of hidden Wardens.
- There are 5 spots that contain hidden Oni groups (3 per group):
- On a small rise shared with Wardens at the first crossroads northwest from Lutgardis Conservatory.
- At a dead-end path near the midpoint between Lutgardis Conservatory and Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick).
- A short way southeast from Tarnen the Bully's location.
- Northern side of the central open space.
- In a Corner directly north of Saint Anjeka's Shrine. (Green area)
|Explorable areas in the Echovald Forest|
|Arborstone • Drazach Thicket • Ferndale • Melandru's Hope • Morostav Trail • Mourning Veil Falls • The Eternal Grove|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|