Fort Ranik (Zaishen quest)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Section||Zaishen Mission Quests|
|Given by|| Zaishen Mission |
in Great Temple of Balthazar
(Click to enlarge)
Complete Fort Ranik.
- Push the invading Charr forces back to the Great Northern Wall.
- *BONUS* Rescue Deeter Saberlin from the Charr.
- *BONUS* Complete the mission in Hard Mode.
- See Zehnchu [Zaishen Challenge] for your reward.
- 1,000 Experience
- 250 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 15 Zaishen Copper Coins.
- Complete the first *BONUS* Objective for an additional 22 Zaishen Copper Coins.
- Complete the second *BONUS* Objective for an additional 37 Zaishen Copper Coins.
As per the Fort Ranik mission.
- Zaishen Mission
- "Ascalonian commanders are in trouble at Fort Ranik. The Charr army has breached the Northern Wall and taken prisoners. Using any measures necessary, push back the invading Charr forces. For Ascalon!"
- Accept: "I can do that!"
- Decline: "No, I'm way too busy today."
- Ask: "The battle rages on! All able-bodied heroes should hasten to defend those bravely protecting Tyria."
- "Excellent work! The Zaishen admire your dedication."