From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update - Thursday January 26, 2006
- Modified the Sacred Temples and Unholy Temples tournament maps so that players cannot pass relics across barriers.
- Added Japanese translations in preparation for today's Japanese launch of Guild Wars.
- Changed the morale boost in Isle of the Nameless from 2% to 10%.
- In the "Iron Mines of Moladune" mission, henchmen now become infused when your team gives the Spectral Essence to the Seer.
- Modified Skill Bar tool tips so that they don't overlap the Health and Energy bars.
- Fixed minor bugs in the following quests: "The Nameless Masters" and "The Hero's Challenge."
- Fixed minor bugs in the following missions: "Iron Mines of Moladune" and "Sanctum Cay."
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly eliminated the recharge time from the following Ranger skills: Distracting Shot, Savage Shot, Concussion Shot, and Punishing Shot.