From Guild Wars Wiki
Update 2 - Thursday, June 07, 2007
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from entering a Challenge Mission in Hard Mode.
- Removed inaccurate changes to several skill and attribute descriptions.
- To prevent exploitation of the Nightfall starter quests "Take the Shortcut", "Rally the Recruits", and "Never Fight Alone", the gold rewards for those quests were reduced to 25, and the reward for the starter quest "Honing your Skills" was increased to 250 gold to compensate.
Guild Wars Wiki Notes
- Added a bug in Alliance Battles where a Ritualist spirit cast before the starting timer reaches 0:00 will stop the battle from commencing.
Update 1 - Thursday, June 07, 2007
- Fixed a bug in Fort Aspenwood that allowed the Warriors to be lured away from their destination.
- Made additional preparations for the Alliance Battle weekend event.
- Removed an incorrect +5 Energy Bonus that was added to General Morgahn's Primeval Leggings.
Guild Wars Wiki Notes
- This update introduced a number of bugs, which were fixed in the second update:
- Players were unable to select Hard Mode in Challenge Mission outposts.
- The description of Soul Reaping in the Skills and Attributes Panel erroneously read: "For each point of Soul Reaping, you gain 1 Energy whenever a creature near you dies. You may only gain Energy in this way 3 times every 15 seconds. You only gain Energy from Spirits you control."
- The description of Fast Casting erroneously read: "Fast Casting decreases the casting time of your Spells. Additionally, each rank in this attribute decreases your Signet activation times by 3%."
- The description of Spawning Power erroneously read: "For each rank of Spawing Power, creatures you create (or animate) have 4% more Health, and weapon Spells you cast last 2% longer[sic]. Some Ritualist skills, especially those related to Spirit creatures, become more effective with higher Spawning Power."
- All mesmer changes were reverted back to original state. (Many mesmer skills that only work if your foe was casting a spell, such as Power Drain, Power Spike, Power Block or Power Flux, had their descriptions altered to state that they also worked on chants.)