From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Monday, June 18, 2007
As a part of this playbalance test week, we’ve made the following skill changes:
- Critical Agility: decreased duration to 4 seconds, the duration now increases by 1 second for each rank of Critical Strikes.
- Elemental Lord: decreased the bonus to Elemental attributes to 1.
- Intensity: decreased duration to 10 seconds, increased recharge time to 45 seconds.
- Cry of Pain: decreased recharge time to 15 seconds.
- Ether Nightmare: decreased recharge time to 15 seconds.
- "There is Nothing to Fear" [sic]: decreased duration to 4 seconds, the duration now increases by 1 second for every 2 ranks of Leadership.
- Vampirism: increased duration to 30..150 seconds.
Faction Reward NPCs
- Characters must now be level 20 to learn Kurzick or Luxon skills.
- Using the "Raise Alliance reputation" option with the Kurzick/Luxon faction reward NPCs now gives 10,000 points toward the corresponding title track. The cost is still 5,000 faction points, and the reputation gained by the alliance is still 5,000.
- Moved the footmen away from the middle teleporters of the Jade Isle to prevent players from targeting them from below.
- Faction gain messages are no longer displayed in the Chat panel when you gain less than 25 faction points.
- Updated the Korean game ratings icons.
Guild Wars Wiki Notes
- The Paragon skill modified was actually "There's Nothing to Fear!".
- This update fixed a bug which caused the skill trainer and skill monitor tooltips for "There's Nothing to Fear!" to erroneously display the skill's healing range as 20...51 rather than 20...52.
- The Assassin skill Critical Agility only refreshes for the base 4 seconds for each critical you land, rather than the full duration granted from having points in Critical Strikes. (This was a bug and has been fixed)