From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update - Thursday, August 02, 2007
 Heroes' Ascent Update
As a part of this play-balance test week, we’ve made the following changes to Heroes' Ascent:
- Removed Broken Tower from the map rotation.
- Removed Burial Mounds from the map rotation and replaced it with Fetid River, a new 8v8 Annihilation map that has a Priest.
- Removed Sacred Temples from the map rotation and replaced it with the Antechamber, a new 8v8 Control Point map.
- Added Forgotten Shrines, a new 8v8 Control Point map, to the map rotation after Unholy Temples.
- Changed the Courtyard's game type from Kill Count to King of the Hill.
- To prevent exploitation of the Nightfall starter mission and quests, the gold rewards for the "Take the Shortcut," "Rally the Recruits," "Quiz the Recruits," and "Primary Training" quests have been removed, and the gold rewards for the Chahbek Village mission have been decreased to 20 gold for Standard, 30 gold for Expert, and 50 gold for Master's. The reward for the Nightfall quest "Secondary Training" has been increased to 200 gold to compensate.
- Updated the map rotation for Automated Tournaments.
 Guild Wars Wiki Notes
- The Gladiator Title Track said that you gain 1 point per win in Random and Team arenas and 5 bonus points for each 5 win streak. This was merely a text change, and was fixed in the August 3rd update.
- Party Search text now appears at the end instead of the front like before.
- You can no longer place preorder items in storage, not even with the item swap trick that worked before.