From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Thursday, November 15, 2007
Guild Wars In-Game Store Updates
- Added In-Game Store support for both the Holiday and the Unlock Pack promotions. For more information on the promotions and the new Unlock Packs, please visit the In-Game Store or the Guild Wars website.
- The Imperial Herald located in the Great Temple of Balthazar has been updated with new announcements about the Xunlai House, the Unlock Pack promotion, the $100,000 Tournament series, new Guild Wars merchandise, and the Wintersday contest.
- Fixed a bug on the second level of the Bloodstone Caves dungeon that caused a large group of bats to spawn on top of a resurrection shrine.
- Updated Confessor Dorian's model to correct some graphical errors.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Glyph of Swiftness to give its 25% recharge bonus to more than 3 spells; fixed a bug that prevented some projectiles from receiving their proper speed bonus.
- Fixed a bug with the Asuran Scan skill that prevented some damage types from being properly multiplied.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some visual effects from the Healing Springs [sic] skill from matching the in-game effect.
- The Xunlai Tournament House NPC now has rewards for the October Tournament.
- Reduced the healing attributes of Forgotten Priests in the Thirsty River to compensate for the increased effectiveness of their Word of Healing skill.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- The text descriptions when calling status effects like conditions, enchantments, and stances have changed.
- The text description of Hypochondria has been re-worded.
- This update introduced a possible bug where many in-game NPCs have new (and sometimes incongruous) voice files.
- The total size of the update is about 34mb using the -image shortcut command.