From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update - Thursday, January 17, 2008
 Skill Updates
We will be evaluating the following changes over the course of the next week. Additional adjustments may be made during that time period.
 Guild versus Guild
- Archers: now have Precision Shot.
- Footmen: now have Pure Strike.
- Knights: now have Warrior's Cunning.
- Victory or Death: reduced the damage bonus to +15%; removed the maximum Health reduction. Guild Lords now prioritize other Guild Lords over players as targets.
- Caltrops: decreased recharge time to 10 seconds.
- Heart of Shadow: functionality changed to: "You are healed for 30..150 Health and Shadow Step to a nearby random location."
- Scorpion Wire: decreased recharge time to 10 seconds.
- Viper's Defense: changed Skill type to a spell; increased casting time to .25 seconds; functionality changed to: "All adjacent foes are Poisoned for 5..20 seconds, you Shadow Step to a nearby random location."
- Pious Assault: increased Energy cost to 10; functionality changed to: "You lose 1 Enchantment. If this attack hits, you deal +5..20 damage and inflict a Deep Wound for 5..20 seconds."
- Chilling Winds: increased duration to 30 seconds.
- Elemental Flame: increased Burning duration to 3..5 seconds.
- Glyph of Essence: decreased recharge time to 20 seconds.
- Hex Eater Vortex: decreased damage to 30..90; increased recharge to 15 seconds.
- Kitah's Burden: reduced recharge time to 30 seconds.
- Ethereal Burden: reduced recharge time to 30 seconds.
- Mind Wrack: increased duration to 30 seconds.
- Wastrel's Worry: increased damage to 20..80.
- Aura of Stability: decreased duration to 1..16 seconds.
- Divine Healing: increased the area of effect to earshot.
- Heaven's Delight: increased the area of effect to earshot.
- Patient Spirit: decreased duration to 2 seconds; increased healing to 30..120 Health.
- Renew Life: decreased casting time to 4 seconds.
- Restore Life: decreased casting time to 4 seconds.
- Vengeance: increased damage bonus to +25%; decreased recharge time to 30 seconds.
- "Fall Back!": decreased Energy cost to 10.
- "We Shall Return!": decreased Energy cost to 5.
- Spear of Fury: increased adrenaline gain to 2..6 strikes.
- Magebane Shot: increased Energy cost to 10.
- Penetrating Attack: decreased activation time to 1 second.
- Sundering Attack: decreased activation time to 1 second.
- Power Shot: decreased activation time to 1 second.
- Precision Shot: decreased activation time to 1 second.
- Rejuvenation: increased Spirit's level to 1..16.
- Sight Beyond Sight: increased duration to 12..25 seconds.
- Sundering Weapon: now affects the next 3 attacks.
- Warmonger's Weapon: increased recharge time to 30 seconds.
- "Coward!": decreased adrenaline cost to 4 strikes.
- "You're All Alone!": increased duration to 8 seconds.
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug in the Eye of the North quest Kilroy Stonekin's Punch-Out Extravaganza! that occasionally prevented players who had regained full Energy from standing up after being knocked down.
- Fixed a bug in the Eye of the North quest Leader of the Pack that prevented some players from completing it.
- Fixed a bug with the Eye of the North PvE Skill Ursan Blessing that caused it to incorrectly replace some Skills when its effect expired.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a player’s profession to appear using the wrong gender-noun on the character select screen in some languages.
- Added the option to bind keys that activate Hero Skills. These keys can be bound through the "Action: Order Hero (1-3) to use Skill (1-8)" option in the Control options panel (Menu > Options > Control).
- Updated the Hero AI for the Dervish Skill, Faithful Intervention.
 Open Travel: Territory and District UI Changes
- As a continuation of last year’s “Territory and District UI Changes” that saw language district restrictions removed for America and Europe, we are now removing restrictions on travel to Asian language districts.
- In this update restrictions to Korean language districts will be removed and players of American, European and Korean districts will be able to travel back and forth between these language districts.
- Restrictions on travel to Japanese and Taiwanese language districts will be removed in a subsequent build.
 Guild Wars Wiki Notes
- There were also some additional translation changes in some languages.
- Title ranks are now shown with the correct gender of the bearer, they were previously shown with the gender of the viewing character. A female character would see other characters ranks as female regardless of their genders.
- Delver title rank was renamed from "Pensador" (Thinker) to "Excavador" (Digger).
- Rata Sum town was incorrectly named "Bosque de Mirto" (Mirtle Forest), now it's correctly named "Rata Sum".