From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Thursday, October 23, 2008
Halloween Hullabaloo or the King's Kerfuffle
- A petulant lord
- Belligerently bemoans
- And sobbingly roams.
- Helpless ornate shriek
- And serenely giggling knives
- You'll laugh for your lives!
- Glumly impatient
- Smiling with menacing grace
- Maniacal face.
- Made preparations for the Halloween events.
Guild Battle Changes
- The brief damage immunity that players have when resurrecting at the shrine now protects against lifestealing effects.
- Fixed a bug that caused Glyph of Immolation to not affect some targeted spells.
- Moved Durmand and the other Bonus Mission Pack NPCs so they do not interfere with the Halloween celebrations.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- Blessing of the Kurzicks and Blessing of the Luxons give double faction for each kill (10 in normal mode, 20 in hard mode). - This note was included in the update notes for the following day
- The poem included in this update is in haiku verse.
- Amber Chunks and Jadeite Shards from the Factions Rewards NPC indicated that they cost 5,000 faction each. If option selected, would show that each Amber/Jadeite granted 5,000 points to title. - This was corrected in the update the following day