|Given by|| Hedge Wizard Mabai |
in Garden of Seborhin
|Preceded by||Puzzling Parchment|
|Followed by||One Man's Dream|
Help hedge wizard Mabai with some chores in the Garden of Serborhin, before you all go off and try out his new magic.
 Quest information
- Exterminate the Seborhin Pests.
- Kneel to water the garden plants. You have 6...0 more plants to water.
- Pick up all fallen leaves. 10...0 leaf piles left.
- Carry the leaf bags up the stairs. 3...0 leaf bags left.
- See Hedge Wizard Mabai for your reward.
All the tasks here are pretty easy to perform and take place in the paved garden area in front of Mabai.
The groups of Seborhin Pests are all located near to Mabai. To water the plants, walk over and stand by each one indicated on the map, and use the /kneel emote to water them. The leaf piles can be picked up by clicking on them like loot items. Likewise, each of the leaf bags must be picked up and carried to the top of the stairs to the left of where Mabai is waiting: you will automatically drop each bag once it has been carried far enough to satisfy the quest.
Note that each task must be done in order: the plants can't be watered until all the pests are dead, leaf piles only appear after plants are watered, leaf bags only appear after all leaf piles are picked up.
 Initial dialogue
Hedge Wizard Mabai
- "I need to finish some chores before we depart on our grand adventure! The caretaker won't let me leave until work is done. It'll go quite a bit faster if you'd lend a hand. What do you say? Are you ready to get your hands dirty?"
 Intermediate dialogue
- Hedge Wizard Mabai: "We've had a bit of an insect problem lately. Help me clear out these pests."
After killing all pests
- Hedge Wizard Mabai: "Great job! Now let's do a little watering. These plants look thirsty."
After plant watering
- Hedge Wizard Mabai: "Excellent! Now let's clean up those leaves. They're everywhere."
After picking up the leaves
- Hedge Wizard Mabai: "You're a natural! You want my job? Just one thing: help me move these heavy leaf bags upstairs."
 Reward dialogue
Hedge Wizard Mabai
- "Phew, you smell that? That's the scent of an honest day's gardening. Thanks for your help. Now let's focus our attention on these cryptic scriptures, shall we?"