Gate of Desolation (Zaishen quest)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Gate of Desolation|
|Section||Zaishen Mission Quests|
|Given by|| Zaishen Mission |
in Great Temple of Balthazar
|Required hero||Zhed Shadowhoof|
(Click to enlarge)
Complete Gate of Desolation.
- Tame Queen Aijundu to travel across The Desolation.
- *BONUS* Save three young Junundu.
- *BONUS* Complete the mission in Hard Mode.
- See Zehnchu [Zaishen Challenge] for your reward.
- 5,000 Experience
- 1,000 Gold
- 500 Lightbringer points
- Complete the Base Objective for 30 Zaishen Copper Coins.
- Complete the first *BONUS* Objective for an additional 45 Zaishen Copper Coins.
- Complete the second *BONUS* Objective for an additional 75 Zaishen Copper Coins.
As per the Gate of Desolation mission.
- Zaishen Mission
- "To master the Desolation, you must first master the beast. Can you tame the great wurm Aijundu or will you perish in her belly? Contact Zhed Shadowhoof and test yourself at the Gate of Desolation."
- Accept: "I can do that!"
- Decline: "No, I'm way too busy today."
- Ask: "The battle rages on! All able-bodied heroes should hasten to defend those bravely protecting Tyria."
- "Excellent work! The Zaishen admire your dedication."