From Guild Wars Wiki
Speaking to him the first time without Amber Chunks:
- "Gods willing we can hold our position and prevent those barbarians from gaining any more ground. You can help by bringing me amber pieces so that I can transport more troops to the gates on this side of the fort."
Speaking to him subsequent times without Amber Chunks:
- "I thought I asked you to bring me some amber chunks? I hope this isn't a sign of the outcome of today's events.... In any case, if you bring me amber, I can transport in more troops."
Giving him Amber Chunks when an Orange Gate is currently breached:
- "This amber is an omen of our success! I'll bring in more troops, now."
Giving him Amber Chunks when both Orange Gates are currently reinforced:
- "All of the gates are repaired. Take the amber to Master Architect Gunther to expedite completion of God's Vengeance." [sic]
- "Bring your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Help. A little help here."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Let's give'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter."
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. For now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- Gatekeeper Radik will not heal Gatekeeper Poletski with Jamei's Gaze unless Poletski is within a certain range. Usually, Radik and Poletski stand just out of range of each other and will do absolutely nothing to protect or help each other if one of them is being attacked.
- If an ally is wounded, Radik will run after the ally and cast Jamei's Gaze on them. If he follows an ally out of the gates, he can be locked out and killed by the Luxon team.