Gates of Kryta (outpost)
|Gates of Kryta|
Path to Gates of Kryta from Lion's Arch
Once embroiled in a devastating war with Orr and Ascalon, Kryta is now the only thriving human kingdom left on the continent of Tyria. Travelers venturing here from over the treacherous Shiverpeak Mountains will find themselves in the foothills outside the grand city of Lion's Arch.
— In-game description
- From Beacon's Perch, head west then south through the Griffon's Mouth cave, then continue south through Scoundrel's Rise. To Kryta: Journey's End leads to this outpost.
- From Lion's Arch, head north through the North Kryta Province then south through Scoundrel's Rise.
- 5 Sedjir (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 10 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 10 Stefan (Fighter)
- 10 Reyna (Archer)
- 10 Alesia (Healer)
- 10 Claude (Cultist)
- 10 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 10 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
|Towns and outposts in Kryta|
|Lion's Arch • Beetletun • Bergen Hot Springs • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • Fishermen's Haven • Gates of Kryta • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay • Temple of the Ages|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|