- This article is about the Gladius skin resembling a real world gladius. For the other skin, see Gladius (short sword).
Eye of the North
|Damage type(s)||Slashing damage|
|PvP reward class|| Basic|
|Common salvage||Iron Ingots|
|Rare salvage||Steel Ingots|
The Gladius looks like the real world Roman weapon of the same name.
Dye affects the entire weapon. The sword's hilt is affected more noticeably than the blade which will be slightly tinted. The default color can be closely replicated using yellow dye.
- This sword can be seen in the hands of dead skeletons in the Great Battle Field of the Fissure of Woe.
- Other items with this appearance:
- Items with a similar appearance:
- In Latin, "gladius" means "sword". Also, Roman gladiators wielded swords of a similar shape to the Guild Wars weapon.