Grenz Frontier (cinematic)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during||Alliance Battles|
Cinematic — The Kurzick base
Cinematic — The resurrection shrine
- "This is your base, where you and your allies will be resurrected."
- "This is the enemy base. where enemy troops are reinforced."
- "There are 7 control points that you will be fighting over."
- "When held, this control point acts as a secondary resurrect point for your team."
- "When held, this control point spawns a resurrect orb to bring back fallen allies in battle."
- "When held, this control point enhances players' attack capabilities."
- "When held, these 2 control points spawn powerful Warriors and Elementalists to fight alongside your army."
- "When held, these 2 control points create wards against elemental and physical attacks."
- "Control points are captured by outnumbering the enemy players within range of that control point."
- "Each team begins with a score of 0."
- "Holding control points increases your team's score count."
- "The first team to reach a score of 500 points wins."
- Any players who skip the cinematic can be seen to those who didn't skip.
- The only difference between the Luxon and Kurzick cinematic is the explanation of where your base is.
- The only dialogue is sub-titles.