Guide to guild cape images
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Warning: This guide requires the use of 3rd party programs.|
 Programs Used
 Step 1
- Open texmod
- Click on the Folder icon and browse to find the Gw.exe
- Click on Logging Mode
 Step 2
- Change the Output format to TGA
- Adjust all the check boxes to match these
- Click the Run button
 Step 3
- Log into guild Wars and choose one of your characters
- Using the + and - buttons move through the loaded textures until your guild cape turns green.
- Hit F1 when your cape becomes green.
- Close Guild Wars and open up Paint.net
 Step 4
- Click File -> Open
- The easiest way to find what texture is your cape is to right click then Arrange Icons By -> Modified.
- Choose the last choice on the list
 Step 5
- Rotate the Cape counter clockwise so it's upright
- Save as something simple like Cape.tga
 Step 6
- Choose a background color from the pallet
- Use the Paint Bucket and paint brush to color in the cape (look at the next pic)
 Step 7
- Save your colored cape as something different than the first save.
 Step 8
- Click on Layers -> Import From File
- Open up the save from step 5
- It should auto align and make close to your file copy. IF you think it looks too light or too dark then undo and change the background color.
 Step 9
- Save the image as a png file.
- Just keep clicking yes until it saves.
- This is an example of a final copy.
- Upload it as Image:Guild <-- Name--> Guild Cape.png