Guide to modifying in-game graphics/Texmod/Player made modifications
From Guild Wars Wiki
< Guide to modifying in-game graphics | Texmod(Redirected from Guide to modifying in-game graphics/Player made modifications)
- This article is about GWW's database of player-made modifications. For how to use Texmod, see Guide to modifying in-game graphics/Texmod. For how to create Texmod projects, see Guide to modifying in-game graphics/Texmod/Creating Mods.
|Warning: Directly modifying the Guild Wars program files through any third party tools is completely unsupported by ArenaNet and NCSoft. If anything breaks, do not contact support for help; there's nothing they can do about it. Also, third party programs not supported by ArenaNet might contain trojans, spyware, adware, and other harmful programs. See also: ANet's official stance.|
|Note: To run these mods, you will need to use Texmod. Please see Guide to modifying in-game graphics/Texmod for details on where to get it and how to use it.|
To list your modification here, click the edit link of the section your mod belongs and add your mod using the following form:
==== Modification name ==== A short description what the mod does. :'''Creator:''' [[User:Example]] :'''Download:''' http://example.org/link/to-the/mod.tpf :'''Sample:''' [[Media:Texmod_modname.jpg|Mod Name]]
- To keep the mods more organized, please add your mod in alphabetical order within its section or group.
- The sample image is optional and should be uploaded in the "Texmod_modname.jpg" format.
- The download link must link directly to a
TPFfile. Archived files (ZIP, RAR etc.) are not allowed and will be removed.
- UI enhancements
- The mods in this section alter the appearance or rendering of the user interface to provide additional functionality or to alter its visual appeal.
- Creature skins
- The mods in this section alter the appearance or rendering of creatures or characters.
- The mods in this section alter the appearance or rendering of items and equipment.
- The mods in this section change the rendering of skill animations or the appearance of skill icons.
- Additional player mods that do not fall into any of the categories above.
- Other mods
- Texmod is not needed for these mods. Be aware that these are third-party fixes, and if problems are caused, official Support will not help you. Use at your own discretion.