Guild:Acolyte Of The Spear (historical)
| This page is about a historical player guild.
This page is a player-managed entry on a guild that has now faded into obscurity through inactivity.
 Acolyte Of The Spear [AoS]
|Acolyte Of The Spear [AoS]|
|Leader||Double Helix Prime|
|No. of members||8|
|Guild Hall||Isle of Wurms|
|Time zone||GMT -6, -7, -8|
Acolyte Of The Spear supports many different types of gameplay typically classified as PvX, in-guild experience of members varies, as some individuals have been playing for a long time while others have just started. We all enjoy helping each other with missions and quests from all the Guild Wars campaigns. We are a Kurzick guild and are growing in Kurzick Faction Points. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to join [AoS]. Check back here frequently to stay up-to-date on all things [AoS].
[AoS] Rebuilding|PvX|FA|JQ|RA|AB|UW|FoW|Urgoz|Kurzick|HM|Missions|Vanquish|Title Seekers|Everyone is Welcome!!
|Acolyte Of The Spear (historical) Guild Hall|
|Location||Isle of Wurms|
|Dye Trader||(50 )|
|Material Trader||(100 )|
|Rare Material Trader||(100 )|
|Rune Trader||(25 )|
|Priest of Balthazar|
|Festival Hat Keeper|
Acolyte Of The Spear is a guild who's sole purpose is the enjoyment and satisfaction of its members!
 Guild Rules
[AoS] only requires a handful of rules to be followed by its members. They are as follows:
 Be Respectful.
- This simply means being courteous and polite towards guildmates and other guilds in our alliance. Spamming is prohibited.
 Be Active.
- We value players that take the time to play and socialize with the guild. While we certainly appreciate the stresses faced by everyone in "Real Life", members should try to log on at least 3 times a week. Extended absences without prior notice or explanation can result in termination at the discression of the Guild Leader.
 Have Fun.
- We encourage all members to enjoy their time with the guild and to participate with other guildmates in activities. We strive to provide a fun and relaxing environment for everyone to enjoy, if that is not the case, let an Officer know!
 Guild History
- _____This guild is a rebuilt version of the old guild Order Of The Golden Spear [TgS], Created in late 2007. [TgS] went on to become a full guild with 100 active members logging on to the game every week. However, in the middle of 2008, Double Helix Prime was hacked and the hacker made a stranger to the guild the new Guild Leader. This new leader demoted all the original Officers and created his own Inner Circle._____
- _____The prier leaders of [TgS] were not willing to show defeat in this moment and created a new guild to rebuild the glory of [TgS]. This guild would be known as Weapons Of Lost Fate [WOLF]. The gods of Tyria, however, decided to curse this guild aswell. In the late Autumn Season, the Officers of [WOLF] started to become inactive as school testing or work got in the way of their current life styles. Members began leaving faster then they could be recruited and the guild quickly fell to under 10 members, these members staying loyal with the old [TgS] guild. All was lost and even the Guild Leader, Double Helix Prime, became inactive. [WOLF] lay silent and untouched for 2 months._____
- _____In December, the past leaders of [TgS] began to emerge from the darkness and started to play Guild Wars again. However, the thought of running a guild escaped their minds and decided to join a guild instead of running the threat of failing for a third time. Again, the gods of Tyria were not pleased with the past members of [TgS] and cursed the new guild they had joined. In the early months of 2009, this guild had died as well and the former members of [TgS] began to wonder if they could ever be successful again._____
- _____Now, many of the former members of [TgS] are unfound or unheard of and only a few of the original members remain active. These remaining have decided to create a third generation of Order Of The Golden Spear. The creation of Acolyte Of The Spear [AoS] occurred in the early Spring season and have been unsuccessful so far. However, we are filling up our Guild Hall, and raising our Kurzick Faction and becoming more outward with other guilds._____
More information about [AoS] can be found here, contact information, events, and other ideas.
 Inner Circle
The Inner Circle consists of the loyalists of [TgS] and other fellow members of the new [AoS].
- Double Helix Prime, Leader and Founder of all generations of [TgS]
- D E R V I S H Pride, Officer and Co-Founder of [AoS]
- Gale Of The Gods, Officer and Loyalist of [TgS]
- Ramesses Galadon, Officer and Loyalist of [TgS]
- Wo Bamm, Officer and Loyalist of [AoS]
- Talkora The Ranger, Officer and Loyalist of [AoS]
Feel free to contact any of these players for anymore information about [AoS] or for an invitation to join [AoS]
Daily events are held when able and can include PvE or PvP.
- Here is a short list of what [AoS] does for fun;
- Clearing of Urgoz Warren
- Clearing of The Underworld
- Clearing of The Fissure Of Woe
- Hard Mode Missions in all games
- Vanquishing in all games
- Syncing of Fort Aspenwood
- Syncing of Jade Quarry
- Syncing of Random Areana
- Organizing Alliance Battles
- Trapping Elite Zashien
- And anything else we can think of that will please and entertain our fellow members of [AoS]
|Midnight Moon Alliance|
|Members||A Bunch Of Wise • Acolyte Of The Spear • Combat Baby • Death Is Knocking Answer The • Moons Midnight Wolves • O T A K U Anime Manga You Name • The Dragon Exchange • The Novian Empire|