Guild:Assassins Of The World
| This page is about a particular player guild. |
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
|Assassins Of The World [GODZ]|
|No. of members||~~|
|Guild Hall||Imperial Isle|
|Time zone||Central Time Zone|
|Assassins Of The World Guild Hall|
|Rare Material Trader|
|Priest of Balthazar|
|Festival Hat Keeper|
- TITLES TITLES TITLES, no coherent notices at this time.
- As of 4th of July 2011 we are now part of the Luxon Armada
Assassins Of The World is mainly PvE focused, with many of our members sporting a rather unhealthy obsession with titles and pretty clothes. Other than some member's sporadic outbursts we are a fairly peaceful guild, often enjoying some lighthearted banter and friendly discussion with the occasional game of 'Poke Our Esteemed Leader'. We have several active members however we are a fairly laid back guild and we only request that members try to log in once at least every 3 weeks.
As we're mainly a PvE guild, most of our members focus on missions, questing and farming. We do HM, Dungeons, Farming, Hunting and the like, however only after getting the motivation to stop loafing around in our Guild Hall. Most of our members are from the United States with a few exceptions so you'll find that most of the members are on at the same time.
We do have a full guild hall, making it optimal for a home-base and a place to dump excess junk after grinding,
however do mind the occasional drunk or possibly afk-snowman sitting in the corner to be there before you.
- The snowman has melted in the summer heat and now the sought-after 'Corner' is being shared by our beloved Tyrant (the one with the horns) and the Fish that's always offline even if online.
We recruit all types of players, skill and age don't matter (however we do encourage our members to display at least some maturity every once in a while) and our Leader tries to keep our numbers above 70. As for assistance, we often have members and officers around to give a helping hand for quests and missions or just general tips on the game.
We dont have very many rules, but the ones we do have are fairly basic and are most likely followed by most guilds and alliances.
- Swearing is allowed but please dont say things to deliberately offend anyone else in the guild
- Try and keep private matters and discussions in whisps and PMs, no fighting in the Guild Channel
- Please refrain from spamming
- Guild Chat is not a trade channel, it's acceptable as long as you don't spam
- If you do sell to a Guildy, please don't try charge more than it's worth
Contact any of the names below (Leader is preferred) for any questions.
- Big Joe Mead
- Ultra Violetz
- Myrille Taklin
- Sturm Brightsblade
- Trying Red
- Mortus Karn
- Zaphor Black
- Shinji Koroshi
- Aatoo Darkslasher
- The Wild Whisper
- We have our Token four-time GWAMM who occasionally spends his days admiring shiny shinies and his pretty fancy clothes: if you see him just scratch your head and walk away.
|Ancient Shinobi Imperial Army [ASIA] Alliance|
|Leader||Ancient Shinobi Imperial Army [ASIA]|
|Members||Assassins Of The World [GODZ] • Legion Of Devils Advocates [LODA]|