Guild:De La Rey Raiders
| This page is about a particular player guild. |
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
|De La Rey Raiders [DLRR]|
|Leader||Comtessa Du Chess|
|No. of members||GL, O:5, M:60|
|Guild Hall||Isle of Meditation|
|Time zone||GMT, GMT +1|
We're a member of an active alliance, diverse in nationalities and culture, and love to have a laugh. We play both PvE and PvP,and host various events for each style of playing (check out the forum). Kurzick, but faction is not our priority as an alliance (4 million currently). We are a loyal, friendly and helpful bunch. We treat people with respect and expect to be treated as such in return. Abuse of any kind just has no place here - it ruins the fun of playing a game. You can check us out on our forum or even join some of our upcoming Alliance Events - just drop any [Phi] Alliance Officer/GL a line, and join us for some fun!
And there you have it!
- The Ouroboros Effect [Phi] Alliance
- Comtessa Du Chess [DLRR]
|Crafting Material Trader|
|Rare Material Trader|
|Priest of Balthazar|
|Festival Hat Keeper|
- We are interested in good-natured, active players from any timezone.
- Age is irrelevant; mature and dignified conduct is enouraged.
- Inactivity of greater then 1 month will not be tolerated. There is limited space in a Guild, so occasionally a member review is required, to make way for active members. If you are not going to be online for a more than 1 month, just inform an Officer and you will not be kicked due to inactivity.
- No begging for others to do your task or give you money. Ask for things you need, but don't pester or demand. Please. =P
- No nagging. Asking for help is perfectly O.K., as helping each other is part of what our alliance is for. But we DO NOT tolerate NAGGING. Ask in a polite and considerate manner, and you may receive.
- Experience would be preferred, but new players are welcome too - everyone has to start somewhere.
We welcome everyone with open arms and a warm place to stay to start off, or continue, with good people. Our guild and alliance is made up of players who have a good laugh on our Mumble server, play like there is no tomorrow (some of us take this literally), provide a helping hand if able to, or are just there to chat. So come on and join us!
The Guild Management
|Leader:||Comtessa Du Chess|
|Officers:||Sushi Slicer||Tig Raskil||Illl Subaru Illl||Heavenly Nightly||Sir Crixx|
You can contact us through the forum or via above Officers to pass on a message.
We wish you all the best - in-game and in real life - and we hope to have you join us soon.
This Page was last Updated: 16th July 2012
|The Ouroboros Effect Alliance|
|Leader||The Ouroboros Effect|
|Members||Atomic Nerd Faction • De La Rey Raiders • The Praetorian Guild [x] • Thunderous Fist Corporation • Whispering City Of Q • United As • I Forsaken Guild I • Immortal Kings Of The System|