| This page is about a particular player guild. |
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
 Twilight Angels [TwiA]
|Twilight Angels [TwiA]|
|Language|| English |
|No. of members||93|
|Guild Hall||Hunter's Isle|
|Time zone||UTC-6, UTC+1|
Twilight Angels is a global guild founded in 2006 by Alice Shade. Originally a PvP-only guild with round-the-clock HoH and nightly GvG, Twilight Angels had a requirement that all its members have earned the Rank 5 "Terrifying Hero" title. Currently, the guild has structured PvP each weekend and casual PvP throughout the week, as well as filling the Hall of Monuments. The guild is known for having quarterly cape design contests on their web site, and they always have special capes for holidays.
 Global Membership
- Countries represented by Twilight Angels (by guild population):
- United States
- United Kingdom
- República Dominicana
- Republiek van Suid-Afrika
- Republik Singapura
- 11 2005: Heathens Of Twilight [HoT] recruits Alice Shade and Orders Of Apostasy.
- 03 2006: Alice Shade is given leadership of Heathens Of Twilight.
- 04 2006: Heathens Of Twilight merges into The Zephyr Of Tyria [tZoT].
- 06 2006: The Zephyr Of Tyria's leadership takes a leave from Guild Wars.
- 08 2006: Twilight Angels [TwiA] is born as a PvP-only guild composed of [tZoT]'s core GvG team.
- 09 2006: Twilight Angels begins 24/7 HA after recruiting a dozen Turkish members.
- 10 2006: The guild adds a requirement of R5+ for all members.
- 03 2007: Alice Shade moves to Italia, Orders Of Apostasy takes temporary control of the guild.
- 10 2007: Alice Shade returns to lead Twilight Angels as a PvX guild with not only a focus on GvG, but also Vanquishing and earning other Titles.
- 01 2008: Guild members begin forming teams to clear all six elite areas to gain the new Eternal Conqueror statues for their Hall of Monuments.
- 05 2008: Alice Shade returns to the United States. Twilight Angels forms a new Luxon alliance.
- 08 2008: The guild celebrates its second birthday. Festivities included drinks, fireworks, wet t-shirt contest, dodgeball tournament, and more!
- 04 2009: After everyone maxes out Luxon Faction Title Track, the guild switched to Kurzick once more.
- 08 2010: Happy fourth birthday, TwiA! Switched back to Luxon for more turtle power.
- 10 2010: Switched back to Kurzick to join The Phoenixes Reborn alliance, and discontinued its own site in favor of a partnership with CrossingTyria.com!
- 03 2011: Luxon again? What does it matter... Our HoMs are full so it's time to focus on Gee Vee Gee!
Twilight Angels is always recruiting; any applicants are welcome. They have a 60% daily activity rate. Twilight Angels is in a very active alliance with much to offer for any type of player. Please apply on their website or contact an officer in-game.
 Contact information