Gwen's Flute (quest)
From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the quest. For the unique item, see Gwen's Flute (unique).
|Given by|| Gwen |
in Lakeside County
(Click to enlarge)
- Tyrian (Prophecies) character
- Character in pre-Searing
- Gwen does not already have a Flute. ( Monk characters see notes, below, as the quest is slightly different.)
- Find Gwen's Flute
- 250 Experience
- See also: Guide to meeting Gwen
After getting the quest from Gwen, follow the south west road until you come to the river. Go across it and you should find the Broken Flute on the beach. Return to Gwen for the reward.
- "I left my flute by the river, but there are lots of scary monsters there now. I don't know what to do. Can you maybe go and kill them and bring my flute back?"
- "Thank you! I can't wait! I know you'll find it!"
- "I lost my flute! I think I left it on the other side of the river, but there are so many monsters there and I'm afraid to go get it. Do you think you could get it for me?"
- "Thanks for finding my flute."
- "Oh no! It's broken! Now I'm going to have to get a new one."
- This quest is mechanically unusual. Rather than having a normal quest window, it is accepted through "normal" dialogue, and the quest reward will be accepted automatically after returning the flute to Gwen.