is Rragar Maneater
's ultimate Fleshreaver
creation, and is one part of the boss-like
duo in the Rragar's Menagerie dungeon
. He does massive physical damage
with his attacks, which are further augmented by Rragar's use of The Master's Mark
 Armor ratings
 Items dropped
- There is a rock nearby Hidesplitter and Rragar that your casters can hide behind to avoid all damage from Hidesplitter.
- Because of the large amount of damage dealt by Hidesplitter, it is very helpful to bring some manner of inflicting Weakness on him, such as Enfeeble.
- Blind has no effect on him.
- He has no healing skills and his health will not regenerate.
- He can be resurrected by Rragar Maneater.
- When you kill Rragar, Hidesplitter goes into a rampage, in which it stops using The Sniper's Spear and appears to attack faster. He also gains the effect Stun on Critical Hit.
- Interrupting Rragar's The Master's Mark will prevent Hidesplitter from using The Sniper's Spear, making the fight much easier.