An Imbagon is a Paragon who spams "Save Yourselves!", providing a near-constant +100 armor to other party members. They are most frequently used in the Domain of Anguish, although they are generally useful for PvE. The term is a portmanteau of "Imbalanced" and "Paragon", referring to the common belief that the profession is inherently weak. (It is also sometimes used as a derogatory phrase about the profession.)
- Warrior secondary.
- Skills and equipment to quickly build the adrenaline required, including:
 Typical build
| Spear Mastery: 11+1+1 |
Since Save Yourselves! is a Warrior skill, Imbagons are always Paragon/Warriors. Although there are several useful shouts in the Tactics line, most have comparable or superior Command-based equivalents.
- Command: "Incoming!", "Stand Your Ground!" and "We Shall Return!".
- Leadership: "They're on Fire!"
- Tactics: "Charge!", "Retreat!", "Shields Up!" and "Watch Yourself!"
- Provides a constant high reduction of damage to the party while within earshot.
- Extremely susceptible to Shout and Adrenal counters such as Vocal Minority and Soothing Images.
- Deals low damage
- Player vs Player
Imbagons are rarely used in PvP because of the following handicaps:
- Their most effective skills are PvE-only, e.g. "There's Nothing to Fear!".
- Other important skills have been nerfed for PvP (to prevent boring matches), e.g. the PvP version of "Stand Your Ground!" only protects characters until their next attack.
 External Links
|Team roles and builds|
|Damage||Pressure • Spiker • Nuker||Beast master • Bomber • Dagger spammer • Touch ranger • Trapper|
|Support||Healer • Protection||Battery • Bonder • Imbagon • Infuser • Orders|
|Control||Lineback • Shutdown • Tank||Cripshot • Hexway • Minion master • Spirit spammer|
|Utility||Caller • Toolbox|