From Guild Wars Wiki
|Value||Can't be sold|
You can only obtain one Incubator Kit per character.
After obtaining it you can open it and fill it with one each of the following:
- This item is customized to the character who crafted it and each character can only get one.
- The item's type is hard to classify:
- Unlike kits, it only has one use.
- Unlike containers, it cannot be equipped and it can only hold 6 specific items (the only such item in the game).
- Guild Wars developer Linsey Murdock has said that the Incubator Kit is considered a "book item," a term used internally by ArenaNet for items that show a unique interface when used, as with storybooks or the Charr Battle Plan Decoder.