Iron Horse War Machine
|Iron Horse War Machine|
|Section||Northern Shiverpeaks Quests|
|Given by|| Rangil Ironbow |
in Traveler's Vale
|Preceded by||Minaar's Worry|
- Go to the Iron Horse Mine. Sabotage the control levers around the equipment used by the Stone Summit.
- Sabotage 9...0 more control lever(s).
- Return to Rangil Ironbow for your reward.
- 500 Experience
- Cruel Staff
After obtaining the quest, go through the portal into the Iron Horse Mine. Once there, follow the map marker to a Dwarven Powder Keg Station, obtain a keg and drop near a lever. While you are doing this watch out for patrols. Drop a keg on each of the 3 clusters of levers to finish the quest, and return to Rangil Ironbow for your reward. If you are not planning on doing any other quests after this or do not mind the death penalty, a quick way back to him is to allow your party to die and respawn at the entrance to Traveler's Vale.
- Rangil Ironbow
- "Something troubles me about these here plans. Whoever made them the first time, can probably make them again. I mean, they figured it out once already, right? If we want to stop 'em from making the blasted thing, we need to take away their means of production. I saw a group of engineers pulling a cart full of explosive barrels through here earlier heading toward the middle of the mines. Ye should be able to jump them and use those explosives to sabotage the levers."
- Rangil Ironbow
- "Whoa! I haven't seen explosions like that since Rornak dropped his pipe into a shipment of Dragon Stone! We'd better let things calm down a bit. They're sending in reinforcements as we speak."
- This quest was added in the May 11, 2005 update.