|Region||Shing Jea Island|
Path from Seitung Harbor
A Yeti nest
The Kaanai Caverns is a large system of inter-connected caves in the mountains on the northeastern side of Jaya Bluffs. The shortest path to Haiju Lagoon is through these caverns. Unfortunately, it is used by the Yeti as their lair.
 Getting there
Travel towards the northeastern from Seitung Harbor (see map).
- Haiju Lagoon (northeast)
- Seitung Harbor (south)
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Lyssa's Muse
- At the exit into Haiju Lagoon.
- If your party cannot defeat the Yeti in the tunnels (you may be too low level), try to get close to the resurrection shrine quickly to activate it. That way, if you die, you will at least be resurrected at a spot much closer to the exit.
- This landmark shares it's name with Kaanai Canyon, the alliance battle map.
- Sister Choi Ju, mentioning Sungkaa Caverns, is most likely referring to Kaanai Caverns.
|Landmarks in Shing Jea Island|
|Aerie • Buk Wing • Crimson Skull camp • Dah Wing • Daochu Village • Daijun Library • Dek Wing • Dragon lighthouse • Foh Wing • Ghachu Cave • Hanzing Pier • Haiju Lagoon • Jatin Village • Kaabo Cemetery • Kaanai Caverns • Kahnju Overlook • Kaitan Village • Kei Beach • Lake Puang • Linkei Township • Miki Lake • Minister Cho's Menagerie • Onghsang Island • Port Kaimu • Qi Falls • Raiyan Cave • Seijun Woods • Shing Jea Dojo • Shrine of Maat • Sizhou Hall • Tei Lake • Teipao Island • Temku Caverns • Tomaat Pass • Wahju Falls • Yundin Circle • Yuroso Island • Zhengjo Temple • Zuuyun Point|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Explorable areas|