Kamadan, Jewel of Istan (explorable area)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Bad Tide Rising. (discuss)|
|Kamadan, Jewel of Istan|
Suggested battle route
 Walkthrough of Battle
- On arriving in this area, you will find yourself between the Consulate Docks and Sun Docks entrances, with first Chaos Rift or Rupture in front of you (see screenshot). General Yurukaro will speak two lines of dialog as the battle commences.
- It is suggested that you prep up and then engage the foes in the area of the rift. Once all surrounding foes have been defeated, the rift will immediately disappear (i.e. unlike rifts in other campaigns, there is no red bar on the left side of your screen that goes down as you stand close to it).
- Follow the suggested battle route (as picture) to defeat the foes guarding the second and third rifts.
- Once all rifts have been closed, the dialog will continue and (after a countdown at the end) you will be ported back to the normal Kamadan, Jewel of Istan and you can pick up your reward from First Spear Dehvad.
 Allies who are party members
 Other allies
- 20 Elder Suhl
At start of battle:
- General Yurukaro: "Balthazar, guide this blade!"
- General Yurukaro: "Destroy them before the ruptures take hold!"
At end of battle:
- General Yurukaro: "Kormir! Tell us about this darkness. You have seen it before, have you not?"
- Kormir: "I have. I fear your presence means it's already begun in Cantha and Tyria as well."
- General Yurukaro: "If it has not, it most certainly will soon. We wish you to accompany us as we follow other signs. You must see this through with your own eyes."
- Kormir: "Elder Suhl, I must leave to do this. The knowledge I can gain my help save all of Elona and the world beyond. My Sunspears are more than capable of handling things in my absence."
- Elder Suhl: "Indeed. If in your travels you find allies to aid us, so much the better."
- Kormir: "Then I will leave at once. You know my suspicions, Elder, about who is behind all this. I may find the proof I need to convince even you."
- General Yurukaro: "We shall leave behind some of the Zaishen Order to defend Istan."
- Elder Suhl: "Very well. May the Five Gods protect you."
- [Party Leader]: "Wait, before you go... what is this Nightfall?"
- Kormir: "Nightfall is an old legend... a prophecy of the end of days. If we act swiftly we can avoid that fate. I trust you to carry out my orders, [Party Leader Name]. Remember, you never fight alone."
- In the end dialogue, Kormir mentions The End of Days, which is a reference to the film with the same circumstances as Nightfall.