Found along the Tarnished Coast, the Krait rival even the Charr for viciousness and cruel ingenuity. These semi-intelligent creatures are vicious and xenophobic, attacking all other species on sight. Little is known about the elusive krait, but a few witnesses describe an army of slithering, serpentine warriors that seem able to transform in the middle of battle into numerous—and much more dangerous—forms. The reports are incomplete at best, as survivors of these encounters are often too hysterical to recall any salient details.
 List of hostile NPCs
|Guild Wars Eye of the North|
|Tarnished Coast|| 18...19 (25) ; 20...24 (26) Krait Neoss
20...24 (26) Krait Devouss
20...24 (26) Krait Necross
20...24 (26) Krait Hypnoss
20...24 (26) Krait Arcanoss
- Krait Neoss often transform using Metamorphosis. Killing a Krait Neoss before it transforms does not stop the process but it does count as a separate kill from the reformed Krait.
- You can take advantage of the Metamorphosis skill to divide their teams. New Krait created by this skill will aid any other Krait they see around, but are not part of their old group, so if you lure Krait far away from their spot, those that stop to transform will break aggro and forget about your party, staying behind. This way, a party of 6 Krait Neoss can be divided into a group of 3 and 3 separate evolved Krait that you may manage to fight separately.
- You don't have to kill transformed Krait to earn credit for vanquishing.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Krait.|
- Krait is the common name for snakes of the Bungarus genus.
- In Star Wars, sand dragons from Tatooine are called Krayts.
- Krait names are Greek and Latin in origin.