Kurzick Supply Lines
|Kurzick Supply Lines|
|Section||Echovald Forest Quests|
|Given by|| Supplymaster Konrad |
(Click to enlarge)
 Quest information
- Deliver the Kurzick supplies to Quartermaster Mikhail.
After accepting the quest, you will receive a bundle of Kurzick Supplies, which you must carry to Quartermaster Mikhail. Follow the map marker and fight your way through Ferndale. You will encounter several groups of Luxon enemies on the way, just dispatch them and go on. Should you drop the bundle along the route, it will ping the compass map to remind you to pick it up.
About halfway, you will see Mugra Swiftspell and some Dredge. It is possible to sneak past this group without a fight. At the next fork, turn left and immediately right again. On this way you will encounter two groups of Wardens. Try to lure the second group near where you fought the first group, because next to the second group's spawn place will also be a Luxon and Oni popup location, which can be deadly for your party. When you can already see Quartermaster Mikhail (by pressing Alt), there's only one pop up group of Wardens left (in the narrow corridor) and a group of Luxons right in front of Mikhail. You can just run past both of these and get your quest reward.
 Initial dialogue
- Supplymaster Konrad
- "Hmph. Another outsider who wants our help, eh? Well, if you want help from the Kurzicks, you'd better be prepared to help us in return. The Luxons think they can outlast us, but we have enough supplies to last for years to come. Our problem is getting the supplies to those that need them: the troops on the front lines. Those Luxon cowards keep attacking our supply caravans, and I can't spare the guards to fend them off. We need another way to get the supplies to the front, and I'd say you fit the bill. Deliver these supplies to Quartermaster Mikhail, and then we'll talk about what help we can offer you in return."
 Intermediate dialogue
These appear when Luxon groups spawn; there is one dialogue per group and no order to the lines.
- Luxon Elementalist: "Stop them before they reach the front lines!"
- Luxon Ranger: "Die, Kurzick! Die!"
- Luxon Necromancer: "Give us the supplies and we might let you live!"
- Luxon Ranger: "Drop the supplies if you value your life!"
- Luxon Assassin: "The fools didn't even send a caravan! Get them!"
- Luxon Elementalist: "Thought you could get away didn't you?"
- Luxon Ranger: "You cannot defeat all of us!"
 Reward dialogue
- Quartermaster Mikhail
- "You have proven your worth, outlander. We Kurzicks are in your debt."
- You can rush through (using a running build) without fighting; you are not required to kill the Luxon groups.
- This quest is suited well as a pointer for the way from House zu Heltzer to Lutgardis Conservatory, since Quartermaster Mikhail stands right in front of the entry to Lutgardis.
- Sometimes the Luxon groups will spawn even if the quest is not in your log, though once you have completed the quest they will not spawn again.
- This quest works well with the other Ferndale repeatable quest Scouting Ferndale. The last group of that quest is not far from the beginning for this one, and the rewards are next to each other just outside Lutgardis Conservatory. Therefore start from Lutgardis, do Scouting Ferndale and finish with this quest.