|Section||Primary Asura Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Lork |
in Vlox's Falls
|Part of||The Knowledgeable Asura|
|Followed by||The Elusive Golemancer|
Path from Vlox's Falls to Rata Sum
(Click to enlarge)
 Quest information
- Locate the laboratory of Oola, the Asuran master golemancer.
- Find Oola's former assistant, Blimm, in Rata Sum.
- Meet Blimm in Magus Stones.
- Travel with Blimm to the secret entrance to Oola's Lab in Magus Stones.
- Defeat the timberland guardian and pick a vine seed from its remains to open the bridge to Oola's Lab.
- Speak to Blimm about the secret entrance to Oola's Lab.
Start off by talking to Blimm in Rata Sum to update the quest. Meet him in Magus Stones (right outside Rata Sum) with the party you will need for The Elusive Golemancer (follows on). Fight your way through Magus Stones taking care about patrols of Wind Riders. Wind Riders move quickly and aggroing several mobs at once can easily result in healers being overwhelmed. The actual Timberland Guardian is very weak since it's on its own.
- 20 (20) Blimm
 Initial dialogue
- You'll never get this project off the ground without Oola. She's the most proficient golemancer around. Problem is that she's locked herself away in her underground laboratory. I don't know exactly where it is, but I do know someone who can take you there. However, for that information, you will owe me a favor. Deal? Okay. If you want to find Oola, speak to her former assistant, Blimm. He's a bit odd, but he knows how to find her. Look for Blimm in Rata Sum. And when I come calling for that favor, don't try to weasel out of it, human. It won't work. Remember, I'm much smarter than you.
- Accept: "I'm off to find Blimm, so I can find Oola. And yes, I owe you a favor."
- Decline: "I think I left a pot boiling back at the Eye of the North."
- Ask: "If you want to find Oola's Lab, talk to Blimm in Rata Sum. He used to work for her, although I hear he has some issues to work out. And don't forget, you owe me one!"
 Intermediate dialogue
- Who's there? Do you have my staff? No? Oh, Lork sent you. I owe him a favor. Yeah. Yeah. I can help find Oola's workshop. It's not easy to get to, though. I should know, I helped design the security system. It's good. Really good. Heh. Meet me in Magus Stones and I'll show you the way to her lab. By the way, have you seen my red staff?
 Magus Stones
- I didn't much like working for Oola. She moved my desk four times, and I told her not to move my desk anymore, and then she moved it into the cellar and stopped paying me. Yeah. I didn't like that.
- Blimm: "We better get going. I've got important things to be doing...Asura things you humans wouldn't understand."
- Blimm: "Oola created this guardian. Once you defeat it, we can cross over to her workshop. My staff might be there."
- Oola didn't fire me. I quit. She moved my desk into the cellar and stopped paying me. After a couple of months, I left. I think she took my staff, too...that's why I left. I loved that staff. Someday I'm going to burn her lab down if I don't get it back. Oh yes! Well anyway, you'll find Oola's lab below all the traps. Good luck disarming them. If I had my staff I'd help you. When you're ready to enter, speak to me and I'll use this vine seed to open the path to Oola's Lab.
- If someone in your party has the quest The Elusive Golemancer, he can teleport you across Magus Stones leading directly to Timberland Guardian by talking to Blimm a short distance west from the entrance of Rata Sum.
- This quest is named after Office Space, and includes several references to the film in its dialogue.
- The reward quote is a reference to Milton having his desk moved to the basement, and the staff is in place of the Swingline stapler.
- The comment about burning down the lab mirrors Milton's claim he will burn down the building if his stapler is not returned.