From Guild Wars Wiki
After The Battle for Lion's Arch, he is the highest ranking officer remaining in the Falcons, and leads the search for Thackeray.
- War in Kryta
- Cursed Lands (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- Kessex Peak (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- Nebo Terrace (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- North Kryta Province (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- The Battle for Lion's Arch (explorable area)
- The Black Curtain (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- Watchtower Coast (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- Hearts of the North
- Air Attunement
- Aura of Restoration
- Glyph of Elemental Power
- Invoke Lightning (elite)
- Lightning Javelin
- Lightning Orb
- Shock Arrow
- Ebon Vanguard Battle Standard of Power (monster skill)
- War in Kryta Ally
- "Being a good elementalist is like being a good merchant: you have to pay attention to supply and demand. For example, when enemies *demand* that I surrender, I *supply* them with bolts of lightning. It's simple economics."
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "Until we find the Lieutenant, I'm the highest ranking officer in the Falcons. I never thought I could dislike a promotion this much."
- Olafstead (During The Wedding)
- "Norn weddings, on average, cost 47 percent less for decorations and organizational overhead, when compared to Ascalonian weddings. However, they usually end up costing about 65 percent more when it comes to food and beverage costs. With the types of guests I'm seeing here, I'm glad I'm not the one footing the bill."
- Upon appearing
- "Ah, if it isn't <Player Name>. I'm doing a bit of field reconnaissance at the moment for the lieutenant, but it looks like the Mantle have stepped up their patrols of this area. Let's travel together; it'll be safer for both of us."
- Random Quotes
- "Dian got me drunk one time and I shot the lieutenant with a lightning bolt. He had me polishing armor for a week, which was about the time it took his hair to stop standing up on end."
- "What? Don't tell me you're already dead? That was a weak shot."
- "I had this idea one time to name my new spells after the first thing my opponents said once I beat them. Sadly, 'Arrraaghgaaaggah' doesn't really roll off the tongue."
- "I think this trip will be good for the lieutenant. He needs some time to clear his head after that fiasco with Gwen."
- "If I had 5 gold for every time someone tried to kill me like that..."
- "Nola really doesn't know the value of money. I've had to stop her more than once from getting scammed by traveling merchants. She's a sucker when it comes to belts."
- "You made a poor deal when you bought that armor; there's no way it will protect you from this spell."
- "The more you struggle, the more it's going to hurt!"
- "I'll bet you 100 gold you won't win this fight. Don't worry, I'll just take the money off your corpse."
- "One time, I was attacked by a giant wolf in a grain field. I barely escaped with my life. I managed to distract the beast by throwing an apple from my lunch at it. That gave me enough time to finish my spell. I didn't know that wolves liked apples, but they certainly DON'T like lightning."
- "Rigo still owes me 319 gold pieces. Every time I try to collect, he drops a smoke bomb and vanishes. I'm going to have to start charging interest."
- "You know the Ebon Vanguard uses a very complex system to barter and trade for the items it uses up north. I know because I'm the one who came up with it."
- He wields a Goldtouched Staff.