Lion's Arch (cinematic)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Plays during|| Chaos in Kryta|
Terror in Tyria
 Minor characters
- Kryta. The City of Lion's Arch. 1582 CC.
- Of the great kingdoms of old, Ascalon has been all but destroyed by the invading Charr army.
- The Shiverpeaks...home of the Deldrimor Dwarves...are torn by civil war.
- No outsiders may trespass there.
- The lands of Orr lie at the bottom of the ocean, destroyed in a cataclysmic explosion.
- Only Kryta remains...the last hope for the great kingdoms of Tyria, and new home to the refugees of Ascalon.
- And now, evil turns its eyes to Kryta.
- An army of undead threatens to bring destruction to the last of Tyria's great kingdoms.
- The people of Kryta and the refugees of Ascalon turn in search of heroes who can bring peace to Tyria.
- But who shall answer the call?
- This cinematic contains no spoken dialogue, only subtitles.
- The date 1582 CC, from the Canthan Calendar system, is mentioned even to characters traveling from Elona.
|Prologue||The Last Day Dawns • The Searing|
|Aftermath||The Great Northern Wall • Fort Ranik • Ruins of Surmia • Nolani Academy • Borlis Pass • The Frost Gate • Gates of Kryta|
|The White Mantle||Lion's Arch • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • The Wilds • Bloodstone Fen • Aurora Glade • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay|
|Ascension||Dunes of Despair • Elona Reach • Thirsty River • Augury Rock • The Dragon's Lair|
|The Chosen||Ice Caves of Sorrow • Iron Mines of Moladune • Thunderhead Keep • Ring of Fire • Abaddon's Mouth • Hell's Precipice|
|Sorrow's Furnace||Kilroy Stonekin • Noble Intentions Plan B • Unspeakable, Unknowable • The Forge Heart|