is a perplexing old Ascalonian
man living in Kryta
who tends not to listen to a word you say. He is the author of An Empire Divided: A Selected History of Mysterious Cantha for the Traveling Scholar
- "Do I know you?"
- Yes, of course you do.
- "Don't be foolish. I never forget a face...certainly not one as...ahem...distinctive as yours. Surely you're mistaken."
- I beg your pardon, but we have met before.
- "You young ones, always so sure of yourselves. But I'm afraid, my inexperienced friend, that you are mistaken."
- No, we've never met.
- "Yes, yes, I'm sure we've met somewhere before. I never forget a face."
- No, old man, we've never met.
- "Nonsense. I might be old and forgetful, but I'm not THAT old and forgetful."
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "How can victory really be victory when there is no defeat?"